Favourite childhood video games.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by hannahanarchy, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Super hylid only game I never beat . Difficulty level - TMNT on nes.

2. Loved TMNT, Wolfentstein God Mode would keep in front of the computer for hours. About to hit up this Borderlands Remastered on PS4. Just biding my time until the new fallout releases[​IMG]

3. ps2: King kong the movie, dbz budakai 2, spyro, tak and power of juju, madden nfl

wii: mario party 8 and strikers charged loved that

4. Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, and Kingdom Hearts

5. In order of my growing up

Mario, bubble bobble, warcraft 2, Zelda, Mario kart, smash brothers, star craft, ultima online, disgaea

Then I grew up. later in high school I played call of duty a lot.

Now battlefield starcraft and minecraft

-Yuri

6. Oh yea and I loved star fox when I was a kid

I'm ssad dog fight and mech games never got popular.

I'd love to see some competitive multiplayer mech games

-Yuri

7. I have a ton of nintendo games and consoles boxed up in my garage. Its crazy to think that the games and consoles we grew up playing, and several years ago you could get at a garage sale with games for 10 bucks, are shooting the other direction. Mind boggling.

8. Did you ever play this one? I spent hours on this game when I was a kid.

Attached Files:

9. NBAJam

Gauntlet

Diablo

Just to name a few. I have memories of almost all the games I've played. Some more relevant than others. Goin on 26 years now of gaming, so there's a lot of games :D

10. nope. Did it have online multiplayer? Do you know of any modern ones?

-Yuri

11. Definitely all of Rares games from N64 personal favorite was dk64 then banjo.

Never played Mario 64 as a kid for some reason but got it a year or 2 ago and thought it was alright.

After the GameCube came out though Mario sunshine was my life. Recently went back and beat it again a couple months ago and it still holds up very well.

12. Lol dude are you 18 yet?

13. #213 Chris617, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
    Spyro boooyyy

14. #214 mistahsparklez, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2015
    you = my hero

Crash CTR was not only my shit back in the day...it was real driving to me. *pure nostalgia [​IMG]

oh and other games uhh
    NFL blitz 2000
    Spyro: Year of the Dragon
    Pokemon Blue Yellow SIlver --> in that order

15. The Super Nintendo will always have a special place with me

Secret of Mana, Super Mario RPG, Illusion of Gaia, Megaman X (I remember I used to leave the password screen up to jam out to the music), Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong 1 & 2 was my childhood.

16. Spyro! From PS1 to PS2. Man, good times...

17. super nintendo Aladdin was pretty much like watching the movie in high def, because I could make him jump and steal shit for Abu... oh abu....

18. star fox (called Lylat Wars in Europe for some reason) was my shit, loved that game

keep your eyes open for virtual reality dogfighting games[1], I've already played a star wars tie fighter VR dogfight game. It was sick dope, you had to look down to check your radar and flight info and then look up and around in the cockpit to locate the enemy, so sick

[1]this dude has it figured out

19. Mechassault was one of the first xbox live games. Used to play the shit out of it online at my buddy's house. If you want to play a mech game you might try out Mechwarrior: Online. It's free to play, last I checked.

I wish Mechwarrior: Living Legends still had a big online community. That game/mod is done right. Youtube it, probably the best mech game in existence. I wish people still played it though, it's pretty dead these days I think.