Obama Litmus Test For Military Leaders: They Must Be Willing to Fire On US Citizens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AirKuhl, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Yes it's a fake conspiracy. I've watched all the stuff on it, and I'm not that gullible. Yes, the rich and powerful elite are running everything, they always have, just now they are capable of doing things more globally. Should they be watched? Absolutely. Do I trust them? No way. Do I think there is a secret group of them performing a show for us while they really are all working together under some mass conspiracy? That's ridiculous. The people spreading this nonsense, like Alex Jones, have less credibility than the shit I just flushed down the toilet. That man and others like him are cashing in on your fear and paranoia man.

That isn't just a youtube video. www.m.youtube.com doesn't take you to normal youtube and yes it locked up my computer. ICGreen pretty much summed everything up since then. I really am not interested in wasting my time with weak conspiracy theories, or discussing how Obama and Ho Chi Minh are alike. I'll gladly discuss rational, productive things though. :)

2. You see a president (bush sr) making a public speech saying how the new world order will be accomplished and you say there is no such thing as nwo?
    Please dispute this. why would a president at the time make a speech about the nwo?Check your facts. I'm not here sprouting ridiculous ideas like a UFO conspiracy or some shit, but nwo is very real open your eyes.

I may have been wrong on 0bama saying how he would like to be a dictator, because I only watched that clip, but from what I've gathered, the nwo is not another fake conspiracy
    How can you watch a president make a speech like that and not be suspicious :laughing: rational thinking requires radical perspectives

3. NWO conspiracy is not fake. Just misunderstood.

4. What you fear from the concept of this NWO is legitimate, but the whole secret society bent on world domination is nonsense. Just because one president says New World Order, which could be a metaphor for a whole bunch of things, doesn't mean shit man.

Here's the link. Nothing suspicious or evil in it. He's talking about making the world a better place. The UN working towards ending evil dictatorships. I'm sure he was primarily referring to Iraq and Saddam. Watching this and immediately thinking he is talking about a secret society of elites trying to remove all freedoms from the world and turn us into slaves....combined with all the other nonsense surrounding this conspiracy theory.....is beyond comprehension for me. I have far better things to do and bigger things to worry about then to hear a speech and interpret it completely differently than it was presented and then build an entire conspiracy theory around it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWBTL33MpA]Proof of NWO from George Bush SR New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

5. Also.true