> Cops Out Of Control <

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pollution, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Firstly not all cops are bad but there are some, secondly don't trust everything you read or see on the Internet. Especially on YouTube!
    This thread is just spam hate directed at a whole instead of a single person or persons. I know plenty of awesome cops and all the I got busted story's about cops on here don't include "I was beaten by a cop for having pot"

I seriously doubt the authenticity of this threads "facts"

(P.s. are you one of those anti-government/ crAzy activists against cops guys cause I think you are.)

2. ^dude i've personally witnessed cops beating the shit out of people.
    I had a friend get blindside tackled into a car and then had his head slammed into the hood a few times, and cuffed him. this all happened because apparently he matched a description of some dude. the cop never said anything to him before tackling him, we didn't even know the cop was there until he tackled him.
    my brother who was an EMT had to quit his job because he couldn't stand constantly going on calls where the police had brutally beaten the shit out of people (usually black) for usually no good reason. there is that thin blue line that he couldn't cross, so he ended up having to quit cause he couldn't take it.
    i've never been beaten by cops, but over half of my experiences with them, they have still been incredibly aggressive assholes who abuse their power.

you are a fool if you think that the majority of cops are not complete scumbag assholes who don't deserve to live.
    that's why they became cops.

3. #43 Earth Ling, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    Darn police still beating people

Florida police face lawsuit over unwarranted brutality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh9AQeuW2Wk
    Last month, Tallahassee, Fla. police arrested 44-year-old Christina West for allegedly driving drunk after she crashed her SUV into a house with three foreign-exchange students in the backseat. The arrest quickly turned violent, however, with West suffering a broken cheekbone, among other injuries. Since the arrest, West has had two surgeries to repair the damage. West plans to sue the Tallahassee Police Department for unwarranted brutality brought on by the police. RT's Sam Sacks shows us video of the arrest from the police car's dashboard camera

4. I need to quit coming to this thread... Smh

------We're coming for that ring------

5. #45 Earth Ling, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
    Above and beyond much?

Taylor Robidoux the Tyrant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0qvUZuoQdE

Cop Block is a decentralized project supported by a diverse group of individuals united by their shared goal of police accountability.

6. This

Or this?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/graphic-video-released-el-paso-killing-handcuffed-suspect-article-1.1835128
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/graphic-video-released-el-paso-killing-handcuffed-suspect-article-1.1835128

\tGraphic video emerges of El Paso cop shooting to death handcuffed suspect \tFootage released of Texas police officer ‘accidentally' gunning down man in handcuffs. Daniel Saenz was being transferred from jail when shot by Officer Jose Flores.

Newly released security video shows a handcuffed suspect being shot to death by an El Paso police officer at the city jail.
    The violent footage captures body builder Daniel Saenz being dragged into the jail last year, where guards refused to admit him because he was bleeding from the head after slamming himself into a jail wall, authorities said.
    The March 8, 2013 video was ordered released this week by the Texas Attorney General's Office, which ordered the city to comply with an open-records request filed by the El Paso Times.
    Officer Flores seems to first reach for his taser, then pulls his gun and firing it at Saenz, 37, who as handcuffed behind his back but flailing and struggling with Flores and an unnamed civilian jail guard outside the lock-up.
    Saenz, a local body builder, had been arrested that day after he allegedly attacked an off-duty officer and staff at the Del Sol Medical Canter,where he was taken after exhibiting strange behavior at a grocery store.
    In the video of Saenz arriving at the city jail, he is shirtless and his pants appear to be riding down his hips as he's dragged into the jail.

Outside the jail, Flores and the guard try to pull Saenz to his feet, but the man struggles with them.
    He falls to the ground on his stomach, and Flores and the guard try to subdue him.
    Saenz continues to kick and twist when Flores gets up, appears to reach for the taser in his left holster, but pulls his Glock semiautomatic weapon from his right holster and fires.
    The round went through Saenz's shoulder and into his heart. He died at a nearby hospital.
    A grand jury declined to indict Flores.
    [​IMG]Facebook Daniel Saenz, a body builder, was shot dead at the El Paso downtown jail after Officer Jose Flores shot him during a scuffle. Saenz's hands were in cuffs.
    It was not clear whether Flores was still on the force.
    His attorney said Flores' gun went off when the jail guard knocked into him. Flores did not use his taser because muscled-bound Saenz had previously been unaffected by taser firings.
    Flores is also the El Paso cop who became the focus of national attention after giving a pair of boots and socks to a homeless man in January 2013.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/graphic-video-released-el-paso-killing-handcuffed-suspect-article-1.1835128#ixzz35JHmHdnb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bv3ntvRPRI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-le-zoiETM

8. Wait, you mean cops aren't angels doing just good? Damn, what's next there wasn't any wmds in Iraq, and, weed isn't the Devils lettuce?

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I lose control, and im not even a cop.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #50 Earth Ling, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    http://www.blackyouthproject.com/2014/06/another-unarmed-black-teenager-killed-by-police-justiceforjaba/
    http://www.blackyouthproject.com/2014/06/another-unarmed-black-teenager-killed-by-police-justiceforjaba/

Unarmed Black Teenager Killed by Police

Witnesses say Denzel Curnell, 19, was killed when a police officer shot him while he was kneeling down with his hands behind his back. Denzel  was unarmed. 

Last Saturday, 19 year old Denzel Curnell aka Jaba had an encounter with a police officer at the housing projects where he lived in Charleston, South Carolina. That unfortunate encounter has left the unarmed youth dead, shot in the head, and has raised a lot of unanswered questions. According to The Post and Courier, “ None of the half dozen residents who were interviewed were willing to give their names, but they all had the same story. They all believed that Curnell was shot while kneeling and had no weapon. Several said they saw it happen.”

A note left on the scene by a girl named Sunshine was attached to a pole where a memorial to Denzel was constructed near where he was shot. It read:

“JaBa was always a good person. He never bothered anyone. One day he was walking in the back of Bayside (Bridgeview's former name) and he heard a voice that said put your hands behind your back, and he did that, and then the police shot him in the back, and we want justice for JaBa.”

Now the Charleston Police Chief, after being quite for days, is saying there is no evidence that the officer did anything wrong or even fired his gun. Even worse, the police department sent an email to city leaders saying Denzel's death was a “possible suicide”. Police are saying they found a gun, but Denzel has no history of any criminal activity. Also, the spokesmen of the State Law Enforcement Division, who is investigating the incident said, “We were told there was a struggle, and a shot or shots were fired, and an individual is deceased. The officer is OK.” How can there be a struggle with an officer if this was a suicide?

This is the 23rd officer involved shooting in Charleston, SC this year alone. According to family and friends, Denzel Curnell had just completed basic training for the U.S. Army in Fort Benning, Ga. They said he mostly stayed in the house playing video games and rarely went outside. Disputing the allegations of Denzel's killing being a possible suicide, his aunt, Sylvia Campbell said, â€He wanted to travel in the military. He wanted to get married and have children. His life was cut down at an early age.” Please sign the online petition calling for the prosecution of the officer who shot and killed Denzel “Jaba” Curnell #JusticeforJaba

11. Cop's got a thing against other races so decided to implement his own dream of how he wants the world to be; less non-whites. It's hard to flush these guys out of the force cause their intentions aren't transparent.

12. i love the police.

*looks around*

13. Police lit a random white family's house on fire to kill a black man. It's not about race anymore, it's "us" vs. "them".

14. On the bright side a lot of cops end up eating their gun so that's a check in the win column.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I'd like to be a mongrel dog with those dog killer bastards when I'm on the other end of their leesh strapin my doggie Glock .45. Hello\\ motherfucker! Bye motherfucker.

16. #56 Earth Ling, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
  17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBk5shZsEyM

Published on Aug 10, 2014
    Police Fatally Shoot Unarmed Black Teenager Michael Brown!

Tensions are high in Ferguson, Missouri and a large police presence is on hand after a teenager was shot to death by a police officer.
    Accounts of college-bound Missouri teen's fatal shooting conflict
    Police: Struggle over gun led to teen's shooting
    Police Fatally Shoot Unarmed Black Teenager; Outraged Town Protests
    Michael Brown, black teen shot in Missouri, was unarmed, police say
    Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police
    Teen shot dead by police in suburban St. Louis; residents protest
    No justice, no peace': Hundreds gather to protest death of 18-year-old UNARMED black teen who was shot dead by a cop as police chief says victim was killed after getting into fight with an officer
    18-year-old Michael Brown was shot dead in the street by police officers near St Louis Saturday afternoon
    He was on his way to visit his grandmother

Police held a press conference Sunday morning, explaining that the victim was killed after getting into an altercation with an officer
    Witnesses at the scene say Brown was unarmed and had his hands in the air when he was shot multiple times by an officer
    Angry crowds gathered at police headquarters to protest Brown's death on Sunday, chanting 'we want answers' and 'no justice, no peace'
    Michael Brown had recently graduated high school and hoped to attend college

A black teen whose shooting death sparked riots in his St Louis community yesterday was killed after getting into a fight with a cop, police say.
    St Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar held a press conference Sunday morning about the incident, and while the victim has not yet been officially named, family identified him as 18-year-old Michael Brown.
    Belmar said the victim was shot dead after he and another man got into an altercation with a police officer.

CNN) -- A friend and witnesses say Missouri teen Michael Brown was unarmed and had his hands in the air when a Ferguson police officer shot and killed him, but that account is in dispute.
    "The genesis of this was a physical confrontation," Jon Belmar, chief of the St. Louis County Police Department, said at a Sunday news conference.
    The officer tried to leave his vehicle just before the shooting on Saturday afternoon, but Brown pushed him back into the car, "where he physically assaulted the police officer" and struggled over the officer's weapon, Belmar said.
    Mom: 'You took my son away from me'
    A shot was fired inside the police car, and Brown was eventually shot about 35 feet away from the vehicle, Belmar said, adding few details because he didn't want to "prejudice" the case.
    All shell casings collected at the scene were from the officer's weapon, Belmar said. He further said the medical examiner would issue a ruling on how many times Brown was shot, but "it was more than just a couple."
    The account was in stark contrast to those of witnesses who said Brown did nothing to instigate the shooting and appeared to be surrendering when he was killed.
    "My son just turned 18 and graduated high school and he didn't bother nobody," the young man's mother, Lesley McSpadden, told CNN affiliate KSDK.
    FERGUSON, Mo. - At a news conference Sunday, St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said the fatal shooting of a black teenager came after an altercation that involved two people and a police officer.

On Saturday, 18-year-old Michael Brown was killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Mo., a suburb of St. Louis. The shooting occurred around noon Saturday at the Canfield Green Apartment complex.

Belmar said the incident started when Brown physically assaulted the police officer, pushing him into the officer's vehicle. He said there was a struggle inside the car, and at some point Brown reached for the officer's weapon. One shot was fired inside the vehicle.
    A city in the St. Louis metropolitan area has become incredibly tense after local police reportedly shot and killed an unarmed teenager on Saturday afternoon.

18-year-old Michael Brown was fatally shot by Ferguson police officers during an encounter near the Canfield Green Apartments. According to KMOV, witnesses say Brown was unarmed and had his hands in the air when he was shot multiple times by an officer.

Almost instantly, the scene of Brown's death became ground zero for local outrage. Residents posted stark images from the scene to social media, including the below photo with the teenager's corpse laying facedown in the street:

18. #58 Earth Ling, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Cops Kill Man in Walmart Over Toy Gun, Bystander Dies From Incident as Well
    Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-kill-man-walmart-toy-gun-bystander-dies-incident/#vlDbjSDWhLQxRL5S.99

[​IMG]
    Young father John Crawford was shot and killed by police this week at a Wal-Mart store in Ohio, because he was apparently carrying around a toy gun that was available for purchase in the store.  Police were called to the store by an irresponsible couple who had seen Crawford walking around with the gun pointed in the air.
    According to the victim's girlfriend, the police had shot Crawford before they even gave him a chance to put down the gun.
    “We was just talking. He said he was at the video games playing videos and he went over there by the toy section where the toy guns were. And the next thing I know, he said, ‘It's not real,' and the police start shooting and they said, ‘Get on the ground,' but he was already on the ground because they had shot him, and I could hear him just crying and screaming. I feel like they shot him down like he was not even human,” LeeCee Johnson, the victim's girlfriend told reporters.
    “He had a lot of family members that cared about him, and his kids. They're not going to be able to know their dad. They're too young, only 4 months and a year old, to even know how wonderful he was to them,” she added.
    Johnson said that this was a murder and the police responsible need to be held accountable.
    “I hope the police get fired and sent to jail, because (the officer who fired) didn't do his job. He didn't treat him like a human being. He didn't treat him like someone at Walmart looking at toy guns,” she said.
    [​IMG]
    Johnson says that police did not even speak with her after the incident, but left her there to grieve with no explanation as to what happened.
    When the incident first occurred, police maintained the story that Crawford was carrying a real gun, it wasn't until the next day that police announced that the alleged weapon was a pellet gun that is sold in the store and often used as toy for children.

The death was ruled a homicide, but the coroner said that it could be weeks before their examination is complete.
    Innocent bystander Angela D. Williams, 37, of Fairborn, also died following the shooting.
    The county coroner said she was “apparently running from a dangerous situation inside the Walmart store when she collapsed. She was taken to Soin Medical Center where she died at 9:14 p.m.” In a sad twist, the mother of two was due to be wed on Saturday.
    Police have yet to release footage of the shooting. Crawford's friend, Bobbie Odneal, views that as highly suspicious.
    Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-kill-man-walmart-toy-gun-bystander-dies-incident/#jf4hLekq0JD6IQ88.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-46mDQwdgbs

19. I thought this thread was about impunity, maybe you should have viewed some of the comments and or videos posted instead of just creating some illusionary argument you can strawman against.

It figures that no one can possibly defend the police without resorting to childish insults.

20. cops are dicks who think they can get with anything and unfortunately they usually do. had one stop me on the way to work and the first thing this asshole said to me was "you look like someone I arrested." so much for professionalism.