> Cops Out Of Control <

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pollution, Jan 23, 2013.

1. it's funny how the news blows up on gun control because of recent shootings yet our country's military and law enforcement just keeps getting more corrupt

2. I think it's time we gave police a reality check. Many of them hide behind their badge and think there untouchable. They bleed just as red as the rest of us.

3. When are people actually going to start doing something about these thugs in cop uniforms?

4. #25 stealthgrower, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
     if only the indisputable proof of a video recording actually meant fucking anything.
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.atheism/aafQjMOV0d4/rYEKYZljNKIJ
    this dude got arrested for MJ, then the police beat him and raped him with a night stick.
    this whole thing was recorded. the recording was shown in court. the entire court room after watching the video continued to call him a liar and just generally be terrible to him. 

something needs to be done!
    dorner was a fucking hero.
    something radical has to happen soon...

it's just insanity. you can't fight the cops no matter what you do. try to physically fight them and if they don't kill you then and there you go to jail for a long long time. try to fight them in court, and well. your dumber than a fucking potato if you try to fight them in court, good fucking luck getting anyone in the justice system to take your side no matter how blatantly obvious it is.

i have so much rage towards cops and the whole system. it's not even anger, it's fucking pure rage.

5. I can't watch this shit. I just can't  fucking do it. It makes me go into a murderous rage and makes me sick to my stomach. I've never seen something this unsettling and i've watched beheading videos. How can anyone see this footage and not be upset? I show my parents this and they don't even bat an eyelash. We need to end this undying faith in police officers and show them for the sick fucks they really are.

6. I'm glad the cop in the first one got into some actual trouble. The fact the cop in the second one is on paid leave is disgusting,

7. when a cop murders someone paid leave is the typical response.
    one of the most disgusting things i've ever heard about is a cop driving down the highway the wrong way down the highway, in the middle of the night, way over the legal speed limit, with all of his lights off.
    he smashes head first into another car. he is perfectly fine, both passenger of the other car, a mother and her small daughter died.
    of course he got paid leave for straight up murdering these two completely random and innocent people.

8. Yea that is terrible, I did some research and found a cop who got into a head on collision killing the two passengers of the other. car. He got charged with DUI and reckless driving. There was a lot of protest for that to happen though.

9. Yes, a portion of police are bad, just like a portion of people are bad, cause surprise, cops are people.  Luckily, the majority of them are good and honest. 

10. This thread is a total buzzkill. Reality, I know, and something has to be done about it. But nevertheless, a buzzkill.

The big difference is the cops are paid to conduct themselves as peace officers and not thugs.... Cops are not supposed to act"bad". We pay them to get the 'bad' people.

That doesn't mean all cops are automatically going to be good. Being paid for something doesn't mean you're automatically going to be that something. 

Bad cops need to be dealt with, but I have total respect for the good ones. 

13. #34 stealthgrower, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    if it is the same story then it must have happened after much protest because I know the initial response was simply paid leave.
    i love how they don't even throw manslaughter in there, especially if he was drunk, which i can't recall if it said he was or not in the story i am talking about (i'm assuming they are the same story, if not then it's really fuckin sad). 
    He clearly murdered those two people. i mean by legal definition and by any sane definition he committed murder, yet they don't even peg with with a manslaughter charge. it's fucking ridiculous.
    if anyone else had done that they would be put away on a double murder charge. he got a fucking ticket!

also from my experiences, and my brothers experiences (he was an EMT) there are WAY more cops who would be worth more dead then alive. AKA they are complete fucking scumbags who are corrupt as shit, and don't deserve to be alive.

14. The initial response is almost always paid leave until they investigate and decide what to do. 

Inexcusable and unacceptable

Yeah, I didn't disagree with that... 

17. I don't care what happens to me. If i ever see a cop brutally beating a man(for no reason) I am shooting him. I will deal with the consequences later. If I have to go to prison for doing what I believe is right, then so be it.

18. Well come to the police state. there is not much you can do about it. These cops get away with so much BS its sickening.

When we do try to take a stand up they send in the riot gear an beat more people up.

All its gonna take one nice attack an Nannie government will be like well looks like less rights for you my slaves hahahaha.

19. I can't watch these videos anymore, they ruin my day. But, the one thing that almost irks me more than the fact that police officers can basically get away with murder is the fairly recent ruling that they don't actually have to assist you if you need help. The ruling says, in layman's terms, that if a police officer hears you scream for help or sees you he doesn't have any kind of obligation to help you. If anything they'll come over and arrest you or shoot you. Either way our tax dollars are put to work against us basically.

Fuck the system built for these pigs against us. And fuck a good portion of pigs too.