Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does smoking weed make your dick smaller?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by peterzah95, Jan 22, 2013.

1. i was smoking today n some dude was like "smoking makes ur dick smaller" n i was like no way. i dont think it does cuz if it did, i wud hav noticed. but then he said it makes ur dick smaller later in life. Is any of this true? by the way, wen i vape, my dick feels like a hurrucane is going down there. Why?

2. #2 The Golden Spiral, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Yes, It only happens if you smoke in your youth though. THC travels through the bloodstream. THC stops and reduces growth and shrinks in some developing organs and cells, just like it does with cancer. The dick is specially affected as it involves blood pressure in it's functioning if you get a boner when high thc going through your blood will attach to your penis' walls and cells and start attacking it. Just try to prevent boners or masturbation or sex when high. Good luck bro

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP is rubbing his Johnson as we speak.

4. If this is accurate you need to sticky this for the whole gc to see

5. lol that is complete bullshit.

man i can't believe some of the shit i read on the computer. No it doesn't shrink your dick, if anything it will make it bigger because blood flow is increased.

6. I've had some of my greatest boners while high

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. [​IMG]

8. Yes its call vaso dialation or vasoconstriction it happens when u smoke anything!

9. THC alone and any constituents from cannabis are nothing but medicine. Smoking plant matter is another topic. Don't make up lies about the cannabis plant.

10. Yepp!! dropped from a 7 to a 2" pinch overnight. No worries buy a penis pump and it'll be back before your next sesh.

11. Ya me too

12. Ya, there has been hardly any funding for cannabis research, yet the scientists and doctors know this. I call bullshit here.

13. yes n masturbating makes you bald

14. Related: is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?

15. yes!!

16. Yes, just like with astronauts, not using their muscles as there is no gravity atrrofiates their muscles. If you don't use it you technically won't loose it, but your dickhead will become stiff and blue and erections will be harder to conceive.
    Only treatment found that helps reabilitating is glans massages performed by asian hookers.

17. Thanks guys, I'll bite the bullet and get started on the treatment immediately.

18. No, but it does make your mouth bigger. Maybe that's what he was experiencing?

19. If anything my dick gets hard and bigger

Omega369 :wave:

20. Yes, ask any urologist.

Mother Nature makes us get a couple of hard-ons every night while we sleep. So even if we're not getting laid, and not masturbating, she wants to make sure that the cock will perform when duty calls. It will atrophy like any other muscle if not used.

Everything is geared towards reproduction.