Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How was your weekend

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OpenBar420, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I have the same grinder lol. Think I've had it for like 2 and half years or something now. Still grinds as good as the first day :)

2. Lol yhea its a bad ass grinder

This is what im smoking on. Stupid phone posted it twice

Attached Files:

3. Very nice my friend. :)

Having a good night myself.
    Unfortunately, the app is not allowing me to post pics at the moment.

It's a crazy night on GC.

Edit: WTF. See what I'm saying lol.

Attached Files:

4. Lol yhea man my app did the same shit
    Thats some nice looking stuff too

5. I dislocated my 2 toes on Saturday and then sat in bed the rest of the time vaping.

6. Sounds pretty good everyone,im just chilling now smoking bongs and about to lay down,im tired as fuck

7. new updated haven't been on GrassCity in a minute.How's everyone weekend go

8. My weekend was rad. I drove up to the woods to spend the weekend with my dad. Smoked a Raw on the drive on Friday. Got baked all weekend from my bubbler and went exploring in the forest. Smoked another Raw on the drive back, but got pulled over (for my first time) and received a speeding ticket. :(