New HVY mini

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Justsmokeit420, Jan 21, 2013.

1. This is my piece I just picked up for 50 what you guys think...ill post a pic of the bong I have upgraded from. Cheers

ForumRunner_20130121_130946.png

ForumRunner_20130121_131000.png

ForumRunner_20130121_131030.png

ForumRunner_20130121_131046.png

ForumRunner_20130121_131119.png

2. For the money, I really like the small tubes from both HVY and Ehle. Like the HVY Mini-Beaker as well.

3. I like the small stuff. This is my first quality pice. It was either this or bubbler.

4. Damn that's a great piece for that price! pick up a diffused downstem and she'll be a beast.

5. I'm pretty new to the glass world the downstem that has is not difussed? I thought that is what the slits were.

If not please explain.

6. You're correct it is diffused, however I think he means a downstem with MORE diffusion. For example the SG 180 degree gridded, or alex k showerhead.

7. Ya yours is a six slit diffuser i was just talking about a alex k showerhead or SG like the guy above said. They really do make it a whole new tube, turned my SYN 38mm into one of my fav pieces.

8. Ok. I have looked at some different ones. I will build from here thanks guys

9. take a look into a carbon filter also, it'll keep your bong and lungs cleaner ;)

10. I have a HVY mini beaker that i hit every day, since the day i got it.... (i also paid 50$)

and i have a stemline and inline....

i have had several downstems and i find the 6 slit works best.... i dont know why, i guess i just prefer it. ive had a 2010bc gridded slit one, a showerhead and a 21 hole downstem...

HVY makes nice shit for the price