Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

People from Virginia.. mainly Roanoke area...

• Please log in to reply

BrazyJay

BrazyJay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,684 posts
u guys know of any headshops besides sherri's place on williamson road in roanoke city?

Mr. SexyPants

Mr. SexyPants

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
rocky mount, where i live, is like 30 minutes from roanoke city, in franklin county. theres a little store called misty mountain, right next to the high school, near pizza hut and the eagle cinema. its just like a little hippie store, but they have 3 glass display cases about 4 feet long, 3 feet high, 3 feet deep, filled with bongs, spoons, bowls, papers, whatever you want. not a great selection, but they've got stuff. and they're not all bitchy about people that aren't 18, as opposed to sherri's place. i used to go there all the time before i was 18 and they didnt really care. but the 18 thing shouldnt really matter, seeing as you must be 18 to be a member of these forums anyways, bu just incase you're breaking the rules...
  • BrazyJay likes this

BrazyJay

BrazyJay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,684 posts

rocky mount, where i live, is like 30 minutes from roanoke city, in franklin county. theres a little store called misty mountain, right next to the high school, near pizza hut and the eagle cinema. its just like a little hippie store, but they have 3 glass display cases about 4 feet long, 3 feet high, 3 feet deep, filled with bongs, spoons, bowls, papers, whatever you want. not a great selection, but they've got stuff. and they're not all bitchy about people that aren't 18, as opposed to sherri's place. i used to go there all the time before i was 18 and they didnt really care. but the 18 thing shouldnt really matter, seeing as you must be 18 to be a member of these forums anyways, bu just incase you're breaking the rules...

yea sherri's place is really bad about that and its a lot of hassle even tho im 18... thats a little far but might have to make a trip out there one day... thanks +rep

Aaronl8n

Aaronl8n

• Registered Upgraded
  • 581 posts
I live in blacksburg bro and there is a place downtown called "nice dreams" it carries roors, fadeds, and a lot of other nice peices. If you have extra time/gas its worth the drive, and if you dont like the selection you can drive a couple miles down the road and visit heads way.
  • BrazyJay likes this

BrazyJay

BrazyJay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,684 posts

I live in blacksburg bro and there is a place downtown called "nice dreams" it carries roors, fadeds, and a lot of other nice peices. If you have extra time/gas its worth the drive, and if you dont like the selection you can drive a couple miles down the road and visit heads way.

yea i will probably head over there i never thought about blacksburg/charlotesville (big colleges + students = headshops) ill definitely have to look into that blacksburg isnt too far from here, farther than rocky mount but probly better stuff one day ill just have to drive all over and check out headshops lmao

wheres_waldo

wheres_waldo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

yeah i live in blacksburg too and nice dreams seems pretty cool, i picked up a nice piece from there and my friend got her roor from there. i also might order a vaporizer through them.

legalizebud89

legalizebud89

Got Blunt?

• Old School
  • 2,207 posts
Hit up top21 on Brambleton, they have some OK shit. Kinda pricey but it's worth a look. It's kinda hard to see if your driving pretty fast but once you hit Kelley's Music start looking on that side of the street.

Edit: if your just looking for a cheap bowl go to Choice on Franklin rd. They have some hookahs in now.

canyouspellthis

canyouspellthis

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 575 posts
Norfolk has some pretty decent headshops if you ever come this far east :D
(Aardvark, House of Glass, Space Station, etc)

legalizebud89

legalizebud89

Got Blunt?

• Old School
  • 2,207 posts

Hell yeah that's a phat headshop man.

bluewoods

bluewoods

Token Oldie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 207 posts
There is a head shop in downtown Charlottesville called Roots Rocks Reggae. I haven't visited it yet, but plan to do so soon.

db4lyfe

db4lyfe

Sparkz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 604 posts

Norfolk has some pretty decent headshops if you ever come this far east :D
(Aardvark, House of Glass, Space Station, etc)

im closer to Norfolk where are these shops exactly

farmbuck

farmbuck

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
so where is this nice dream in Harrisonburg, I was hoping to go this sat, are they open on sat? directions or a near something else i would be able to find would be much appreciated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users