Marijuana Entrepreneurship

Discussion in 'General' started by Da Mac Train, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I've been thinking if (when) marijuana becomes legal what kind of marijuana related business would you start?

My idea was a hoo ride service, it's like a taxi except the whole car is green. Once you get into the car you are handed a pre rolled blunt that you and your friends can smoke on while you are being driven to your destination.

Another idea is a TV channel that is all about weed. Stoner movies, cartoons, music, and culture is all on this channel. It is perfect to watch anytime you are stoned.

What ideas do you have?

2. It would be nice if I could get paid to just get high...I'd love that job.:cool:

3. Weedmart, your one stop shop for everything marijuana related.
    Aisle 2, screens, papers, rolling machines
    Aisle 10 handpipes and small bubblers
    Aisles 11-16 men and women's apparel (including weed flavored edible panties)
    2nd floor, the biggest mother fucking Amsterdam style coffee shop in the country
    3rd floor, my office/grow rooms open for public tours every tuesday, friday and saturday.

4. ^Lol you've got it all planned out

5. I was talking to some friends the other day and I asked them this question.

Is it possible to start a marijuana based online business, solely funded by passive income?

Its funny that their responses were NO WAY!

Little do they know the power of technology and the internet age we live in today. Marijuana is a product, which encompasses an entire market surrounded by it. Who say that you have to just sell inventions, gadgets, fertilizers, or even bud? Have you ever thought about taking your knowledge and expertise to the next level and charging people for it? 
    Can you teach others things that they might not know? Remember what comes easily to you is extremely valuable to other around you.

You never know, your ideas, knowledge and expertise could be the tipping point to the marijuana industry as it stands today. 

Take a hard look at yourself, your life, and what you know and see what you can come up with! 

There are ways to make it happen. Remember think outside of the box, OR in our case, outside of the hotbox.

Peace and love my friends, pot will be legal soon lets hop on for the ride!

Let others know what you are thinking of, if you are that worried that someone is going to steal it, fuck them. Don't worry, its your original idea and if they take it they can only go so far, but getting your idea out there is so valuable.

QUESTION:
    What are you hopes and dreams for the future of the marijuana industry and where do you see yourself in the realm of it?
    What are the biggest fears you have in actually taking the first step to turning your idea into a reality?

6. I'll make quick stock investments and quick sales in companies I see will go big/profit. Then re-apply, and re-apply. 

With that money, I'll buy more weed, and go higher than the heavens.