Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What kind of vape pen should I get?

• Please log in to reply

coloreefer

coloreefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I'm looking to get a pen for bho/wax but I also really want to quit smoking cigarettes. Does anyone have any suggestions for a pen setup that would be good for bho that I could also use as an ecig with a different cartomizer? So far I've been looking at the 710 pen as my best option

RubberUndies

RubberUndies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,521 posts
Already asked this and didn't get a good reply... Through my own research man the omicron v2 that you can load straight oil and not mix with anything is a good choice

More on the pricey side but reviews state its worth it

coloreefer

coloreefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Already asked this and didn't get a good reply... Through my own research man the omicron v2 that you can load straight oil and not mix with anything is a good choice

More on the pricey side but reviews state its worth it

The v2 looks good for wax but i dont know how it would function as an ecig

RubberUndies

RubberUndies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,521 posts

The v2 looks good for wax but i dont know how it would function as an ecig

Im so sorry hahahah Im way to high i somehow misread the post. The ecig thing changes everything. My.apologies

coloreefer

coloreefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Im so sorry hahahah Im way to high i somehow misread the post. The ecig thing changes everything. My.apologies

haha its all good. happens to all of us

h2xhardcore

h2xhardcore

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,867 posts
I'm curious to

Bump

SoloG35

SoloG35

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,287 posts
In for replies as well. My local dispensary keeps talking up the REMPEN. Never really dabbled with vapes at all so I am super-noob here. Enlighten us someone.

cg23wolfpack

cg23wolfpack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 273 posts
I just ordered an ego c twist battery that has 510 fem thread, I also bought an omicron cart with a thread to fit so I can smoke BHO

With the battery being 510 thread you can easily switch the cart out for an e-cig cart

Also the setup would be really cheap probably around 100 for battery, charger, cart, adapter, ecig cart

StillHoldingOn

StillHoldingOn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I've got an Omicron v2.5. It works well. No issues so far (it's seen about 2 months of sporadic use).

cg23wolfpack

cg23wolfpack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 273 posts

I've got an Omicron v2.5. It works well. No issues so far (it's seen about 2 months of sporadic use).

How many carts have you gone through in the 2 months of use? And how havy of use?

StillHoldingOn

StillHoldingOn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

How many carts have you gone through in the 2 months of use? And how havy of use?

I've only passed about 1.5g (Sour D) through one cart. I've had the Omicron for about 2 months. I'm a Can newb (35yr old 1st timer) and am still figuring out my dosage and dealing with paranoia.

JetxLife86

JetxLife86

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,607 posts
Ruvaped.com

M3ssenger

M3ssenger

Jedi Knight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,824 posts
I have the ruvaped, not that good. Wick tastes weird...

I suggest the cloud .

restochesto

restochesto

Diddily-dank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 517 posts
not sure how well BHO works in an ecig but BadKitty covered a lot of this stuff here.

http://forum.grassci...-how-canna.html

If you're looking for an ecig at all, eGo-T MEGA is absolutely fucking huge (six or so inches long, like a big metal cigar) but it lasts all day and the tank carts are so easy to fill. Not sure how well BHO works, though. It might be different from Kitty's hash tincture effects.

Byron7109

Byron7109

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I use an ego twist battery for bho and as an e cig. I got a bridgless atomizer and used tweezers to gently pull out the wick. Drop some bho in there and your good to go. And when you want to use it as an ecig just twist off the atomizer and put a tank on there. The battery brand doesn't matter as long as its a 510 thread and at least 650 mah.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users