Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Good vs. Bad weed?

• Please log in to reply

NerissaMoon

NerissaMoon

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
OKAY, guys- I know there may be many sighs being omitted from humans all over the world wide web right now, gettin' mad, sayin something along the lines of "this bitch needs to read the FAQ." I did. read most of it. I looked at many stickies, iight?
It seems a common, stupid (but slightly scientific! which i fucking suck at!) question. There's my little apologia- but in the end, I don't need to be forgiven.

How the fuck do you know, exactly- why some weed sucks ass? I read the thing about grit on these forums, I looked for glass and shit, been doing everything i normally do- been a chronic user for over a year. But i'm not knowledgable of a lot of the cultivation, biology, etc etc of marijuana.

What is lacking from this weed I've recently smoked almost an O of? It looks like it's decent shit- i dont get it. If anyone can help me (I think you can understand how frustrating it is when you realize you arent achieving the high you want to be), in any way shape or form, I mean you guys can drop a small hint I don't care.

(PS- I recently found this site like a week ago, and already I appreciate everyone on here- feels fucking dope to have so many stoners around me. NOT JUDGING ME :smoking:

Similar Topics: Good vs. Bad weed?     x

AppleCity

AppleCity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 771 posts
I know if its good or not by how much I need to get to my happy place

DaReALdUTchMaZ

DaReALdUTchMaZ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 310 posts
Or it could be that ur tolerence is 2 high

5cooby Doo

5cooby Doo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,784 posts
There's numerous factors in deciding if your weed is "good" aka. Dank, "bad" aka. Shwag, or "somewhere in the middle" Mids.

How does it look? The trim job? Smell? Is it dried right or does it feel wet? Is it frosty (Does it have a lot of crystals)? Hmm... seems like I can go on forever.

You also have to keep in mind the THC and CBD percentages and factor those in. Some DANK strains might have very high CBD and medium THC, which will relax you but won't give you an intense high. Or Very High THC that will send you flying!

:smoking:

TokinUp

TokinUp

on the lia ri quia wi dia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,458 posts
Some weed is grown bad and some strains suck

DreamHaze

DreamHaze

Living in a dream haze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,697 posts
If it looks "dank"
It may be either a well grown Indica or Sativa strain
Both offer different highs and hybrids of the two have their own mixtures.
Some sativas will get you soaring
Some indicas will knock your ass out
Some hyrbrids may do both

Gotta find your right strain with CBD and THC percentages.
Reviews and etc.
:smoke:

DrazyHaze

DrazyHaze

Drazy from all that Haze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,389 posts
does it make your room/house smell loud even while bagged?

does it have a sour smell or pungent skunk smell? is it sticky and dense ?

its pretty obvious if weed is loud or not

sektr

sektr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,542 posts
You can tell easily by looks, smell, taste and the high it gives you...

suicidebonger

suicidebonger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 346 posts
Maybe your high is evolving. I know the type of high I get now is wayyy different than the high I used to get when I first started. And I remember it started changing around the one year mark...

Other than that it might just be tolerance

doubled0218

doubled0218

Feeling the stoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 678 posts
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users