Best portable vape for under 100?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by byllistic, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Hi,
    I am looking at the mflb but i am reading reviews that it doesent get you very high. Is there a portable herb vaporizer that will get me really high? i need a vape that i can easily hide but isnt just used to get a buzz. And it needs to be able to vape dry herb. Anybody have any suggestsions?

Thanks!

2. I would just save up and get the magic flight box. I hear that is really good.

3. Dude get the mflb. It is the best hand held vape in my opinion. It is practically invincible, and even if it does break mflb will replace it no questions asked. It hits pretty fat and def gets you stoned.

You wont find a better portable vape for less money

4. I heard the mflb just gets you kind of like a strong buzz , thats not true right? I wantto get the high where music sounds amazing and i feel like im in another planet, aaah thats my fave kind of high :smoking: ... can the mflb get me there?

5. ANY vape can get you there. With the MFLB, it may just take you a bit longer. Another vape to consider is the VaporGenie. It has a bit of a learning curve, but once you find the sweet spot, it can out-vapor cloud the MFLB by a bunch.

6. Mflb. If you have access to hash then get a pen vape.

7. Definitely the MFLB. You can get them off eBay for very cheap. I got mine for $89 with free shipping off eBay.
    ;)

8. Be careful about this, it's very easy to get a fake which would mean you wouldn't have the lifetime warranty which is really the selling point IMO

9. The only vape under 100 is MFLB. I wouldn't even consider the others.

10. There is no good portable vaporizer, mflb, pax, vapeman are conduction vapes, use hot plate to heat weed, cannot be any good. Vapor Genie uses hot air, but inhale all the lighter fuel in the flame is very nasty and harmful.

I think DIY is the best, can even vaporize rolling cig. Vaporize Rolling Cigarette Using Vaporization Lighter - YouTube

11. Haha id rather just buy an mflb, and that vaporizing lighter doesent look any better than mflb and it looks incredibly annoying and tedious to use hha

12. The MFLB doesnt get you high!? I get so damn lit after 1 trench!

13. Portable and vape should never go together

14. Don't listen to these guys.

15. Why...?

16. If you could save up a little bit more, I hear great things about the Arizer Solo.

17. [quote name='"PapaBonerad"']If you could save up a little bit more, I hear great things about the Arizer Solo.[/quote]

Bought one on boxing day, local head shop.

Zero complaints. Good 15+ bowl battery life. Absolutely glad I put out some extra cash.

240 no tax + freebies. Canadian.

18. i think im just gonna get a mflb haha it looks the most reasonable to me cause i cant save up any more in the near future and i need to save a little more soon for subs for my car so i cant spend too much ahah

19. Haha you people celebrate Boxing Day...