Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the strongest/best strain of Indica and Sativa ever?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrxNiceGuy, Jan 19, 2013.

1. #1 MrxNiceGuy, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    I understand this is all choice of preference and a number of factors apply.

But lets just skip past that! :smoking:

Bottom line:
    What is the best strain Indica and/or the best strain Sativa you have smoked on in your entire life?

Now keep in mind, street dealers make up names way more then the dispensaries do so lets just assume all street names are BS made up names and the dispensaries are the true correct strain.

Pictures cant hurt also ;)

White rhino is one of my favorite Sativas

[​IMG]

Purple kush indica (any purple strain on the top shelf is a great indica but im not sure if id consider it the best in the world)

[​IMG]

2. My favorites:

Sativa = Sour Diesel
    Indica = GDP
    Hybrid = Blue Dream

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. tropical landrace sativas are my favorite sativas... i really like purple paki

4. Have never seen or heard of this strain hmmm

5. sour d for my best sativa and prob some purp for indica

6. #6 suedeloser666, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    Favorite indica is Northern Lights, and one of my favorite sativas would have to be Trainwreck.

Edit: I also really like Headband (indica, just found that out), and White Widow (sativa).

Attached Files:

7. Soma's Amnesia Haze

Banana kush most underrated strain imo

8. oh yeah i forgot about amnesia! That shit was real fire

9. Nice northern lights and train wreck two personal favs

10. I don't really have the time for pictures but basically, Amnesia Haze has been my fav sativa strain in recent pickups. I'm smoking some decent sativa dominant weed right now, (Dutch, its an actual strain type with a few variations), pretty good but not as good.

Indica I'd have to say good ol blue cheese (which is kinda standard here but I love it anyway, really potent as well). I picked up a quarter O last month and was getting bored but the Dutch I'm smoking lacks some of the sedative good stuff lol. Luckily I still have some of that q so will blaze some cheese now and watch MOTD.

11. Best stuff ive ever smoked personally was a strain called Dutch Treat from a dispensary down here cali. I was ripped and had an extreme headband /cerebral type high upon first exhale of my joint. I constantly put the joint due to potency and being overwhelmed and i have a pretty decent tolerance.

12. hmmm id love to try it....did it look like this?

[​IMG]