Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Homemade bongs - What do you use for a bowl piece?

• Please log in to reply

Xs-ackerX

Xs-ackerX

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
I find that the hardest part of making a bong is finding a good bowl piece. What do you guys use?

I've used the tips of certain types of pens in the past, but they proved to be much too small and only hold like 2 rips. Also, out of curiosity, what do you use to seal your bowl into the bong?

toker69

toker69

iEl Chupacabra!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 503 posts
i havent made a homemade in a looong time but i just used to use tin foil... it worked well

TooMuchHerb421

TooMuchHerb421

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 685 posts
a nut or bolt.

diff. sizes too.

if ur looking for a quick disposable one, try tinfoil. and pke some small jholes in it/.

SubtleArtofRuin

SubtleArtofRuin

Registered Badass

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
i actually used a .45 cal shell just for the bowl.. drilled a hole where the primer is and threw a screen in there.. gets REALLY hot tho.

TooMuchHerb421

TooMuchHerb421

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 685 posts
i used to have like, 6 sick ass hitting homemade bongs.

bubblers maaaan

TooMuchHerb421

TooMuchHerb421

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 685 posts

i actually used a .45 cal shell just for the bowl.. drilled a hole where the primer is and threw a screen in there.. gets REALLY hot tho.

i just got a bad ass idea for a dream bong. ARMY stlye.

lol

Blix

Blix

Three Strange Days

• Gold Member
  • 7,952 posts

Nor Cal

Nor Cal

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
GLASS bowls are the way to go. Cut off or break off the top of a tabasco sauce bottle.

JohnnyBlunt

JohnnyBlunt

Tree Burner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,308 posts
I use a piece of aluminum foil as the bowl on homemades.

At school, when we wouldnt have a pipe and no apples were given at lunch we would just find a water bottle, then go to the office and ask for some aluminum for "some leftovers from a party we had in class".

I love how the school contributed so much to my drug use and purchasing.

hit it hard

hit it hard

Enjoy the ride.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts
i second the sockets. me and a buddy made a hookah a couple months back and we used a 3/4'' spark plug socket lol. damn thing is like 2.5'' deep, it's sweet, but it burns the bud up like no other. if you use a spark plug socket make sure you take that rubber piece out of it. you can get a package of stanley's at walmart for $6.

zlock

zlock

I love roaches

• Registered Upgraded
  • 279 posts

I use a piece of aluminum foil as the bowl on homemades.

At school, when we wouldnt have a pipe and no apples were given at lunch we would just find a water bottle, then go to the office and ask for some aluminum for "some leftovers from a party we had in class".

I love how the school contributed so much to my drug use and purchasing.

thats awesome, haha
I've said it a billion times before, my biggest regret in life is not smoking in highschool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users