Half-way to Harvest. How does it look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by psycicmind, Jan 18, 2013.

1. And even if you did, just run em in 220! Lol that will cut the cost almost in half!

2. This says it all man, he's got 5 family members living in one household and his doesnt get question. keep in mind all the electricity your using is making money so im sure the actual company doesnt give two shits. throw in an 1000 hps get your self a good 10 plants going no one will notice. unless you trying to keep the bill down cause of roommates or parents etc.

3. Think about this also. Personally we don't have a washer/dryer at our house, which sucks, but that's a different story. I have a 1000W light. Most dryers use something ridiculous like 4000K watts per hour. Now imagine once a week the dryer is used 6 hours in a house which 6x4000=24000KW in a day just by doing laundry 4 weeks in a month x 24000KW = 480,000KW per month.

1000W light run 24 hours a day 24x1000= 24000KW in a day or 4x24000KW in a month which is all the same. So even if I ran my light on a 24 hour schedule (which I don't) I"d still use as much power as a family that did laundry on a saturday at their house. The electric companies have too many customers to worry about "catching" anyone for something that minute. They can't tell the difference. Plus, they don't know what you have in your house, number of family members, maybe you are awake most nights and have your lights on. They don't care. The way you get caught is #1 telling people about your grow, and #2 getting lazy with things like filters or disposal methods of the leaves and plants. Best bet is have a little fire pit and throw all that stuff in their. You'd have to grow a HUGE amount of weed for them to get suspicious from using electricity.