I saw a grown man pissing with his pants down today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokieMcTokie, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Dude when kids did that when I was in like 2nd grade I was like "wtf man"

If I saw a grown man do it, I'd genuinely be like "are you ok?"

2. #22 Moonstomper, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    Hahahaha laughed so hard because it reminded me of this
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV3zy-mCsOc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV3zy-mCsOc[/ame]

3. Honestly did you expect anything less in a wal-mart bathroom? I feel like a lot weirder shit goes down in those bathrooms. Consider yourself lucky you didint walk in on a bunch of hobos taking turns at the glory hole or something.

4. :laughing: holy fuck bahahahahahaha.

5. In te changing area at the swimming pool at the local health clubs, Red's, where i live, it was evacuated because someone diahread all over the floor everywher, and iot spread all over the ground since the room was always wet because of it connecting to the swimming pool area. I got to see it and it was pretty fucking gross, looked like dirty brown water al over the grown with little poo particles in it:(

6. FUCKING DAMNIT.

You beat me.

7. #28 orville22, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    So this thread literally made me laugh out loud for about ten minutes.

8. That's scary. They should make a horror film about poop and have shit like this as one of the scenes.

9. I hated kids like you, meant i would have to walk upstairs just to take a piss.

10. In my smallish school i always went to the gym to shit cus i would be alone.

11. I never shit at school once lol

12. I shit at 2 everyday.lol woulda been hard.

13. i shit at school all the time.

14. LOL some kid in my elementary school used to do that, and everyone would walk by and smack his ass haha.

i think hes a serial killer now.

15. Pretty funny thread

Once in middle school some dirty brown water trash (im beginning to quote workaholics alot) kid took a shit in the sink and to add flavor to his work he held his butt cheeks together and spread it all over The bathroom, just for the fuck of it

16. ^ wtf Hahah holy fuck hahaha damn this is the funniest thread today

Deep Roots

17. Haha he probably did it just to fuck with people. Its a classic in my book