I saw a grown man pissing with his pants down today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokieMcTokie, Jan 18, 2013.

1. I went to take a piss today in the walmart bathroom and i saw a grown man pissing in the urinal with his pants down to his ankles......

2. How big was his dick?

3. Ive seen people shit in urinals. Lifes rough get over it

4. Ha ha that's fucked. I hate those weird awkward ass situations.

You are forever scarred, you will always laugh about it though.

5. you were at all walmart what do you expect bill gates and stephen hawking?

6. Kat Williams?

7. if i want to feel better about myself, i go to walmart

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was at Old Chicago (restaurant) with a couple friends a while back and I went to the restaurant. There were 2 urinals. One was occupied by a 60-70 year old man doing a No-hander whilst pissing. He had his hands on his hips, staring straight ahead at the wall like a boss. I stayed out of his way in fear of friendly fire.

• Like Like x 1
  9. i hate when people take a piss in a stall with the door open, especially if the stall is around a corner. it's like i'll walk closer to it, expecting it not to be occupied, and then some guy is fully expressive about taking a piss in there

10. Lol I used to drop trow like that while I was in high school. So many people would walk in turn around. I wasnt very mature. still not very mature either.

11. I use to work at the big W. Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.

12. hahahaha thats some funny shit man i would geek if i saw that at my school

13. ive seen this before also. But usually its a little kids lol

14. i have nothing to say other than, hahahah lmao.

15. yeh WTF isit with these guys that do this? its not a regular thing but ive seen guy like this before in the toilets like dafuqqqqqq, one time i walked into the public bathrooms and this guy is standing there wit his ass on full display like errtugghhhh nahh

16. Holy shit.. I had a friend who thought it was funny to do this and imitate Butters off of South Park! He was doing this one day when the superintendent walked in.. The look on both their faces was priceless. He literally went ghost white, pulled his pants up, flushed the urinal and walked out with his head down and would not make eye contact with anyone. I got scolded for continuously laughing the whole time. That was some funny shit

17. Maybe Stephen Hawkings as a door greeter

Omega369 :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pants down is better than the alternative.

19. This is the best thread I've read in awhile.

20. I don't really want to write out the whole joke but basically i do this joke about how im wandering around at midnight and see this huge fountain, and then see this homeless dude drop his pants and dip his balls into the fountain, without getting any other part of his body wet.

Homeless voodoo shit. He was drinking ketchup before hand.