Drews multi-strain grow with dual 1000 watters and 240W hydro blackstar LED

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by drew425, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Should have pics up tonight. Started the complete fox farms schedule last week. The girls seem to like it so far. Started the smaller plants ar about 1/4 to 1/3 of the recommended dosage. The sour diesel and 2 of the girl scout cookies in particular are growing at an amazing rate. Almost a full inch a day. A few of the other ones in my flowering tent took off too. I'll be taking measurements and logging them down tonight as well as pics

2. Waiting on those updated pics =D

3. I'll get them up soon. My brothers been very ill in the hospital so I haven't felt like it much

4. Oh I am really sorry to hear that and hope I is not serious or anything. I wish him a speedy recovery!

5. Thanks its serious but I appreciate it.

6. Had time to get one. Girl scout cookie 1. Shes a monster at just under 4 weeks

ForumRunner_20130204_154422.png

Heres a shot from one of the big buds on the northern lights I harvested today. The buds are rock hard. I'm guessing 14-20g dry off this plant. It was an auto and only about 14 inches tall so whatever I get all be happy. The bud looks awesome and dripping with trichs.

ForumRunner_20130204_154655.png

Without auto lighting
    ForumRunner_20130204_154712.png

7. #27 drew425, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Small update. Watered and fed all the girls last night. All my plants in my flowering tent are at least 12 days or further into 12/12 and showing female parts. The furthest along is my haze which is about 35 days. My sour diesel grew another 3 inches in 4 days. I tell you what the SD sure likes nutes. I keep increasing the nute dosage thinking im hurting her, and she just sucks it right up and laughs at me. My current plants are as follows
    3 white widows
    3 carmelicious
    1 amnesia haze
    1 sour diesel

2 of the carmelicious will be harvested soon and replaced by 2 girl scout cookies

I am now using almost the complete fox farm line
    Liquids are grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom
    Soluables are cha ching, beastie bloom, and open sesame.
    All the plants seem to really like the ff feeding schedule.
    I just installed a mighty mite reverse osmosis system and watered for the first time with it last night. I added about a 1/2 gallon of tap water to 4 1/2 gallons of the ro water which makes the ph come out to 6.5 with 9- 19ppms, depending on how long the water sit before I check it. Ill put up tons of pics this weekend.

Heres a teaser. This is my largest white widow. She's come a long way from the bad nutrient burn I gave her early on in her life. Its almost 3 feet tall. Sorry for the double picture post my mobile GC app crashed while I was posting so I didn't think it downloaded my attachment

Attached Files:

8. Jump aboard. Nice to have you along!

9. A quick shot of my new ro system. I don't even want to think how much money I've sunk into grow equipment so far

ForumRunner_20130207_193506.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the updates the plants are looking great!

11. Small update.

Added 1 Girl Scout cookie to my flowering tent. It was just growing too fast and I was afraid if I kept it in veg any longer it would get way too big.

I held off a little longer on harvesting the carmelicious since they were still showing more flower growth. I plant I did chop the top cola off since it looked ready and it was so damn heavy that it was making the whole plant bend over. Transplanted my other GSC to a 5 gallon

Now for my closet update

2 girl scout cookies. (1 is very small compared to my other 2 and probably a good 3 weeks behind due to a PH and some other problem. Thought it was going to die so I flushed it, crossed my fingers, and it slowly came back.
    1 Sour Diesel. Its a very strange looking pheno and looks nothing like my other diesel. Almost all the leaves have a 3 leaf pattern. Got some new growth recently that looks like they might have a 5 leaf pattern. Is this a clone thing or just maybe a mutation??
    1 OG Diesel (og kush x sour diesel)
    1 white widow

I also am taking up cloning. This hobby is becoming very addicting
    Just had 3 amnesia haze and 2 sour diesel clones freshly root
    Started 4 white widow clones yesterday

Pics up this weekend

12. Did you take the SD clone during flower? If so it will go though the same as a seedling ie: 1blade then 2 and so on. You probably know this already
    mj

13. That clone I got was from someone else so I don't know. It was actually a teen clone so it was already about a foot tall. Im going to put up pics later. And actually I didn't know that. Thanks

14. Girl scout cookie 4 weeks 2 days at 12/12

ForumRunner_20130209_101103.png

15. So final tally on my 1 northern lights plant after drying is 50 grams on the dot. I'm guessing itll loose another 5-10 after curing. Not bad for a plant under 2 ft. Stay tuned for a smoke report

Attached Files:

16. #39 drew425, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Finally got time for another update. Harvested and hung the 2 carmelicious. This is simply a guess but I'm thinking ill yield about 90 grams between the 2 plants.

The plants now in my flowering tent are
    1 girl scout cookie
    4 white widows
    1 carmelicious
    1 sour diesel
    1 amnesia haze

In my closet/veg
    2 girl scout cookies
    1 Og diesel
    1 sour diesel
    1 white widow teen
    2 sour diesel clones