Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed is smelling though pillbottole in airtight container

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by austyn12, Jan 17, 2013.

1. i got like around 8 gs (Some dry so dosnt smell) and its smelling though the pill bottle so i put it in a lock and load container and its still smelling up whole house. Any ideas why?

2. cuz its dank...1000 posts here im sure uve seen a question like this before try the search button

3. i did they all are linked back to airtight containers thats why i was like wtf

4. I like to use candles I find the best ones are Yankee candles you can find them at a Hallmark store or a Walmart etc. They are 30 a candle but last a very very long time masks the smell really good

5. try using a small glass jar like a baby food jar or a pickle jar. Thats usually how I keep my stash fresh.

6. i did it didnt work it was even more noticable.

7. Put the pill bottle in a bag and put the bag in a mason jar.

seal it tight

wash the outside of the mason jar, and dry.

Tuck far away into your closet.

profit/

8. If its less the 2 grams, I also use those metal pill holders sold at CVS. That locks up the smell 100%.

9. will pickle jar work?

10. Just go to a craft jar and purchase a mason jar. It seals up the smell very well. I put half an ounce into a jar and it's fine and I live in a dorm.

11. what kind of pill bottle holds 8g of weed

12. One's that hold a lot of pills ;)

13. Air tight jar and wipe it down with alcohol since you rub trichs on it if you touch any weed first

14. because its some good weed dude.. and if its dry it will smell... you can't smoke bud unless its been dried.

but if you want to hide the stank do what they did, get a mofucking mason jar and tuck it away somewhere. Maybe get a fabreeze plugin if you're worried.

best of luck...

15. i got a 50 jamed in with a baggie and half with broken up bud( it dryied up and broke)

16. #16 CPiff, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    How does a jar make it worse? Please, ho.

Mason jar equals no smell.

I know because I have over a pound in them right now.

17. u dont need to talk to other blades like that, fucks ur problem? and u know what, dont call some one out on bs just cause it didnt happen to u same way. i have a p here too in about 20 diff strains in 20 diff mason jars, know what? two of them still fuckin stink, and i can smell the odour seaping through the seal of a rubber sealed mason jar. so stopping calling people ho, and dont think ur weed is the be all end all, or universal measuring stick. fuckin kids these days.....

18. Je-sus Christ! Wound tight tonight or WHAT?

Never had someone joking around say "bitch please!" Or "ho please!"?

Dude, you seriously need to jerk off or something. You can tell how angry you typed that just by how poorly and rushed you typed.

19. lmao i guess uve never read one of my posts before, hahahahahahaa

20. Being that I've been active here for close to 10 years on another account, what does that say about you?