Just moved to New Hampshire

Discussion in 'General' started by rockntoke, Jan 17, 2013.

1. NH is amazing. It's as simple as that.

Obviously I am biased to NH but let me tell you what, Maine is awesome as well. Put it this way, between the two, you can't make a "wrong" decision. I'm a sucker for Vermont as well though.

nhsmoker - tasty looking nugget ya got there!

2. You got that right it's delicious.
    Where are you from bro?

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

3. Very logistical :). You're probably about twenty minutes away from me. How do you like the lack of snow, man?

4. #45 -OG-GOLFWANG-OG-, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013
    I live right next to Portsmouth, you can see the bridges from the hill/cliff behind my house, where are you about in NH?

Live on the border, I love it. PM if anyone wants to know anything about the area / cool places and things to do.

5. unfortunately, i kind of have to be :cool:

I love snow. So, for me; This sucks.

6. I am right on one of the biggest lakes in New Hampshire. What about you?

7. Eliot/south berwick area, I'm in Maine though.

8. Wait, you're in Heaven?

9. You could say that :) atleast half of the year anywys.. I'm assuming you're a little bit south of me?

10. I reckon that longitudinally that could be accurate. Just keep in mind that 42n covers lots o' real estate. :cool:

11. Truth. How do you feel about this lack of snow and the fact spring is going to be early?
    I'm pretty pumped about it :p. I miss boating on the lake

12. ive lived in all the NE states and NH is by far the best law wise. southern main is aight but gets desolate up north. I got a spot in Keene and ride Mount Snow (VT) a lot.

weed laws suck but its live free or die so ive never heard of anyone getting busted for having some bud. just dont smoke out in public and your all set.