Just moved to New Hampshire

Discussion in 'General' started by rockntoke, Jan 17, 2013.

1. I know this is not the "List 5 blades you would smoke with" thread. But, I'd blaze out with Capt. Soydog right now..... on some yummy NH bud too, no less.

2. Yeah. It is. Where I live anyway

3. Right back at ya. I could never picture myself living down there, although I get why people like it.

4. Texas just seems to me like the state that marches to the beat of its own drum, or at least wants to. I don't care much for the geography or the govt. there. But the people from Texas that I have met are pretty dang cool and the food is f'ing delicious.

I do admire the Texans pride. But again, it's the food. I love food, and Texas has some fuckin' A good eats!!

5. Tex mex!

6. And idk if we'd all take a bullet for you, but most would sure fire more than a few on your behalf lol

7. New hampshires pretty cool, theres beaches, hellllla woods to explore, nice lakes. What part did you move to?

Too bad you moved there and not mass as mass just got medical and is already decriminalized, but thats not really a big deal. Good luck with everything man

8. Move to Maine... you can carry up to 2.5 ounces and walk away with a misdemeanor fine

9. [quote name='"thehouse1"']Move to Maine... you can carry up to 2.5 ounces and walk away with a misdemeanor fine[/quote]

Maine and vermont are cooler than new hampshire i think. The mountains up there are beautiful, make sure you go hiking/skiing up there OP.

10. Im on the southeatern boarder if NH/ME and love it. Born and raised here. Even though it can be boring at times, its a great state.
    In the fall, take a ride up the Kangamangus with a nice J or 8. The foliage is amazing.

11. County is the shit, if you ever want to get away go to Maine.

New Hampshire itself is not the most epic state ever, but its right by a ton of shit. The weather is a bitch though, in the summer it's hot as fuck, in the winter it's cold and fucking dumps snow.

But definitely enjoy your stay dude, :wave:

12. AMEN!! Loon Mountain Gondola hot boxing is rather enjoyable too.

But, if that gondola doesn't look like a 5 alarm fire, you're doing it wrong.:smoking:

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"DurteeDurtee"']

AMEN!! Loon Mountain Gondola hot boxing is rather enjoyable too.

But, if that gondola doesn't look like a 5 alarm fire, you're doing it wrong.:smoking:[/quote]

Ive Been on that gondola more times than i can count. Loon was favorite mountain, i miss that shit

14. Hear hear!! I also enjoy it in between runs

15. It's really nice up here, even right now with a nice white blanket of fluff over everything. You know you're from New Hampshire when it's 33' out and you don't wear a jacket on a beer run.

16. manchvegas represent! Danks buds are deffinitly around, and it seems like the prices are getting cheaper to. Or maybe ive just gotten better hookups, i dunno. Tons of fun shit to do in the summer, If you dont ski or board the winter is painfully boring... Shit i wanna move to cali right now..

17. #37 ebola weed, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    I grew up in the lakes region, lots of drugs. People keep to themselves I guess. Really nothing to do down there. Ny is pretty close though and you can rage there.
    If you like to party, like me, check out snhu, or unh. Psu is pretty shitty now.

I actually just moved from nh to Cali, it's way better here man.

Oh yeah, and nh is small, so if you make lots of friends, prepare for everyone butting into your life

18. This would be the one drawback I can agree on. However, this has more to do with small communities in general, as opposed to, New Hampshire itself. And sad to say but ilovepartying is dead on accurate about that shit. The neighboring townsfolk will know what kind of toilet paper you bought when you were out of town on vacation. It's nuts, for a state where people are known to be reserved, snooty at first; they sure do love their chatter amongst/about eachother. I LOVED that anonymity of the metro's.

However, with that being said, and all things being equal, and yes Santa is real, I'm a die hard, tried and true, put a fork in me I'm done, NEW HAMPSHIRE fan.

Zips - did someone say dank buds? I like dank buds. :smoking:

19. Ooo hell yeah, ride hard, put shit away wet. Living free and stayin alive.
    Lakes Region is seeing some damn nice stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

Attached Files:

20. You guys are making me reconsider my move to ME.. NH sounds straight