Pax vs. arizer solo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Dr Niarchos, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Good to know. :smoking:

2. Heard pax was coming out with warranty store u can bring ur pax too and theyl teach u how to clean it properly/ they coming out with new stuff to clean it with / apparntly they stopped shipping them to certain places for a limited amount of time-forget y-sorry

3. I just bought my Solo at puffitup tonight, can't wait.

4. I own a PAX, a solo, an extreme q, and a phantom.

The pax beats the solo in stealth and portability. I use that as my to-go Vape. My solo is my main home Vape and main travel Vape. I usually use it with the power cord. The solo beats the pax in overall performance as well as more lower temp settings.

If your looking to do more mobile vaping, the pax is the better choice but for home/travel the solo is the better choice.

Both are great but each has their place.

5. Haha, owning a Pax, a Solo and an Extreme Q, that'll probably be me pretty soon.. I used to have an extreme... that thing was sick and eventually I'll probably want it for a home unit (unless I get rich and buy a Volcano) and I'll want a Solo for the portability and vapor quality.. but then the PAX SEEMS SO SICK, so if I ever have the money, I'm just gonna have to try it because honestly I can't decide between the two (solo and pax) ... I mean it'd probably be the Solo because of the vapor quality but the Pax looks too awesome not to check out sometime (I'll just have to resell it later) :p

6. After owning both vapes, I have to agree that the Pax is only better in the stealth and portability. The solo overcompensates with everything else it does. The vape quality, and efficiency is far better than the Pax.

The pax does look sick, and I once dropped it while passing through security to a concert (not my best move), and the guard seemed like he thought it to be an iPod.

I guess if you are going to be mobile, I'd recommend the Pax. The solo is hard to conceal in public.