Pax vs. arizer solo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Dr Niarchos, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Which one is better? I like them both. Not really sure which one to get.

2. I vote solo. Its wayyy easier to clean, it actually has seperate bowls to pack, its more convection style vaping too. That means more efficient, and it isn't vaping without you like the pax can.

Can't beat the fact its cheaper too.

3. This.

And don't forget the solos taste in that all glass pathway of covection goodness

Conduction vapes Taste like burnt popcorn in my opinion. Also all the benefits of the solo compared to the pax AND almost half the price ? get it lol

4. Thanks guys, Helped alot. I think Im going to go with the arizer. :smoking:

5. Just know you won't be disappointed if you do....

I feel it would be easier to buy the pax then find out all the benefits of the solo over it (besides looking like an ipod lol). And wish you spent that extra 100$+ On weed and had the all glasa airway solo ;-).....

6. The pax can be a bit of a pain. You need to clean it quite a bit but other then that its pretty awesome. Nobody knows what it is and the vapor quality is pretty good. Idk about burnt popcorn haha :p

7. I meant with my friends pax when the trench Is nearing being done it gets a pretty blah flavor and smells like darkened popcorn. Thats how he knows his trench is down (and obviously when he pops it out and Its light to dark brown. And that's with a freshly cleaned pax

My mflb also does this and its conduction.

But with my solo when my bowl is done the only thing that happens is it literally just stops producing vapor and doesn't taste like anything.

I think it has something to do with the difference between laying your herb on hot metal to vape and just pulling extremely hot air through your herb to get vapor.

Also its a fact covection is more efficient anyway.

Just letting know some stuff i wish i knew when i purchased my first vape lol. But OP you will be happy with either purchase both solid products. I just feel you get more for your money with the solo.... And you get less for your money with the more expensive pax... That's all. Good luck in choosing though !!

8. Totally, I wasn't saying it was, just poking a little fun. I know what you mean haha the pax does seem to cook the bud a little too much, particularly on the highest setting which is what I keep mine at.

9. i know :) just wanted to add a few more points for OP anyway lol. :wave: all Is good in the hood Gbud.

Also Im on the go alot and frequently moving from here to there here to there. So i load MANY vape bowls a day. Like 10+ and i like how small the bowl is on the solo is for this reason. (each bowl is a mix of top shelf bud, keif, and hash oil or hash of some form.

This is where it excels for me. If i was to go load 10+ pax trenches. Id have to finish each one. And it wouldnt be as quick to go from bowl to bowl lol

10. Solo Solo Solo...

Convection > Conduction.

11. The older model of the arizer is 159$ the newer one is around 230$, which one would be a better choice?

12. Go on puffitup.com get the newest one for 160. Your welcome ;)

13. This. Its what I did =D

14. I've been reading some reviews and I've noticed quite a lot of them saying that it won't charge or is having problems, any of you guys arizers been breaking down on you?

15. this.

Or check on amazon.

I got the newest model on amazon, and since I had some amazon credit already, I got my solo for 92$. Best 92$ I ever spent.

I love that thing.
    Super efficient, silent, durable, easy to use, stealthy if you're careful, excelent vapor quality, long battery life...I honestly love everything about it.

16. Yea but if you need to use the warranty, which alot of people with Solo's have been, its worth it to pay the extra $10-15 to go through Puffitup or someone else reliable that will take care of the warranty

Puffitup only verifies that it doesn't work, and ships a new one out right away

17. amazon doesnt sell vapes anymore

18. Pax biaches!!!!!! ive never had a solo but i hear alot about it on the fourms, but the pax, my pax is awesome. What vape doesnt need cleaning? I clean my vape almost every 6 sessions. Doesnt take many hits to get cloud high and one load lasts from 8-25+ hits depending on the temp. Great in public, the most populated plave ive used mine was in walmart and i had no problems there.

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

19. I clean my Solo's stem every 75-80 12 minute sessions, now thats badass. And I have 3 stems in rotation, so I clean all 3 at once, so about every 200 uses, I'll clean all 3 stems.

The cleaning up of the PAX would kill me, not to mention the conduction aspect of it, and the price.