First day of flowering!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PotheadRoy1, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Yeah little by little im understanding and learning more and more things :).and em not sure i got the pic from the web??

2. well if your not flushing your plant and they look like that picture from the web its either not getting enough nutrients or the ph of the water isn't and the PH is everything. 6.2 ph for soil like 5.6 for hydro. step up to Advanced nutrients next grow and get the ph perfect but only use there products other wise they cant be 100% postive that the ph will be prefect. very nice not having to deal with making sure the ph is right. just to 1/4 strength according to there schedule if you decide to step it up to AN. Keep us posted and don't be afraid to ask questions

3. I will definitely keep all this in mind!thanks again for your help

4. No problem, message me personally if you have a quick question or maybe post it on here and ill see it and ill answer all i can. good luck man i know you'll do just fine.

5. Do you think i should transplant them to bigger pots??

6. If they aren't in 5 gallon pots yes and then no just cause I'm not sure if its bad to transplant plants when they are in the flowering I think I might have heard that its not good to do it that late. if it doesnt stress the plant then yes bigger roots generally means bigger nugs. honestly i cant see it causing it stress but usually when you move plants to new soil you can't use nutes cause there are nutes in the soil. so do some research on here and see if it will stress it or not, if not do a transplant. I use 5 gallon wide pots straight from the beginning( i got tired of transplanting from 1 gal to 5).

7. I can not fit 5g pots in my box i only have 33" to grow up im thinkn about getn 3g wide smart pots i was told i can transplant them still since no flowering yet so i will do so tomarrow.

8. Fasho that works. Anytime you can put them in bigger pots do it but damn thats a small space. Is that after you factored in how low the light goes and how far a distant you have to keep the plant from the light so there is no heat stress?

9. Yeah i have exaxly 24" to grow with the pot insise

10. so you will have some nice 2 footers with light hitting the whole plants. id think you get an ounce of each if its a good grow, thats what i got with fox farm nutrients around that size plant and 150 watt HPS with a 100 watt ufo LED ( the 150 watt HPS wasn't put in till the last 5 weeks).

• Like Like x 1
  11. Okay that sounds good im hopping.to get an Oz of each girl atleast but with the space i have and the lighting the box manual says i can harvest anywhr from 1/2-1lb :) i know i wont get that much this grow but id b happy with a zip each girl :).what is the bestt method to keep them short and bushy??

12. Buy a indica dominant strain, then the only way to keep it short and bushy I'm pretty sure is to top the plant causing two colas to sprout and then you can top those two colas causing four etc. Look up like i think its under advanced techniques just scroll down past indoor growing and you will see it. they should have in depth and a possibly pics on how to do it.

13. Okay i will.do that.

14. Flower Day 5
    Hey GC hows it going,The girls are looking great!very nice and green thy all make a real nice aroma :) i did do one final transplant to 3g pots thy bearly fit in thr but its done :) No sex showing on Sour D yet atleast i dnt think??
    As for the Blue Venom mother she is looking good also i did not transplant her because i ran out of soil but will do it in the next week or so :).let me know wht yu think of my grow any input is appreciated thanks.

ForumRunner_20130119_140449.png

ForumRunner_20130119_140517.png

ForumRunner_20130119_140529.png

ForumRunner_20130119_140543.png

15. Hey GC i have a quick question i got a CO2 setup ready to go should i use it??

16. Also when can i start cutting clones of my mother??

17. You can take them when ever you are ready. Try taking 2 and see how fast she recovers

18. Flower day 7
    The girls are still looking good and.growing!! i did do thr feed at 1/2 strength thrs some spots in leaves the concern me can someone tell me what this could be or y its occurring thanks give me some input hows my grow going anything and thanks again.

ForumRunner_20130121_122843.png

ForumRunner_20130121_122907.png

ForumRunner_20130121_122921.png

19. id say bring the nutes down a little, my leafs get that i usually ignore it unless its covering the whole plant or if a leaf is really bad. thats second picture looks like you might have bugs with those white spots, maybe spider mites.