'Conspiracy Theories' That Turned Out To Be True?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pollution, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Thats the most ignorant thing your on ignore list now

2. I mean shit... Excuse me, i dont have any evidence of jfk,rosewell/area51, what conspiracies are there these days?

3. Please, this is 2013, We are above that kind of behavior in this civilized society, the media keeps people WELL informed, if there was any hint of a conspiracy, our truth telling government would keep us updated beyond any doubt.

4. everything in the OP is true. theres nothing wild or unproven in any of it. most of you are just uneducated on the subjects.

the fact most of you have no idea the government admitted the whole thing that started the viet nam war was a lie should make you feel like a retarded person.

this isnt 911 4 truth whatever theyre just facts. but people prefer mindless talking points from their favorite tv douche bag to facts any day so why even bother

5. #25 rollinjoints, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    Well, the cool thing about living in a free society is you don't have to listen to the bullshit the media or government tells you. That is why we have academics and independent reporters. Believing whatever bullshit agrees with your preconceived notions of the world, however, won't get you any more truth than listening to Fox News every day.

No shit, no one is disputing any of the facts. We're kind of saying "no shit, but none of these were conspiracy theories. A lot of these were investigated thoroughly by intellectuals at the time, like Noam Chomsky, for example. These weren't conspiracies, as in someone made up theories about these conspiracies before evidence of them came to light.
    Everyone is aware of this shit man, it happened before most of us were even born. It obviously happened. What is stupid, is to try to use these events as evidence of, say 911 truth. He's trying to use these to validate modern conspiracy theories. That is quite a stretch.

6. Its not a conspiracy that the world is controlled by a few.

3 things you need in place for domination

IPCO - Empire of the City -

Bankers, Bradburys, Carnage And Slaughter On The Western Front | UK Column

City of London Corporation reveals its secret £1.3bn bank account: The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

World war is on the brink, out of chaos comes order.

Algeria hostage crisis: latest - Telegraph

Dont take my word for it, look into it. I would say its highly probable