Gay stoners

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir fapsalot, Jan 15, 2013.

[​IMG]

If by food you mean "cock" and by cars you mean "cock," then yes. 

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. :laughing: :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Maybe see if there are meetings like a pride organization? I don't have a clue how your would find furries, that'd be tough :/

I've just been using online so far it's not bad. Ya finding furries is tough i've met a few though by chance. You'd be surprised lol.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I love gay guys. They got the best fucking weed!! I mean GDP blueberry, maui waui, shit... List just go on. They are krunk in the club. They keep shit real. Except some are just down right horny and nasty as fuck. But men will be men. Shitttt

Lesbian .... I like cool lesbian, i love hot lesbian. Lmao

• Like Like x 2
  9. Im a gay stoner and i just had to post this today to tell somebody. I hope this is the right place. But i finally came out to my sister today. I feel so great about it. I share evrything with my sistet and its been so hard keeping this from her. I would of told her earlier but its been hard for me to tell anybody since the firt time i told one of my so called friends about it and threatened to tell people unless i was pretty much like his slave and stole stuff for him. Anyways sorry thats so long im just high and really happy rigt now.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. That's blackmail and illegal. Your "friend" is responsible for those thefts, your pain and suffering, and deserves to be punished for his depravity.

11. Thanks for the helpful words. And yah he does deserve those things. He did this for like a year until i finally just decided to say fuck it and not hang around him anymore even if he told people. Thankfully he didnt and now i moved on.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've gotta say gay bars are the most fun places to be on a night out and I'm straight. I can just be a complete idiot on the dance floor and nobody will give me a funny look or anything, and I can get pissed on WKD Iron Brew in public! 

If I was the person on page who was told that they couldn't share their pipe cos it'd turn the receiver gay, I'd say something like "smoke my pipe and you'll feel fabulousor "smoke my pipe then smoke my other pipe". Counter ridiculous homophobia with gay themed humour to make them feel extremely uncomfortable :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Is there anyone in the North Chicago Area here? Hit me up!

14. I've smoked with plenty gay people. Some of the funniest sessions my life

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. im a lesbian. and a stoner. 

sexuality doesnt dictate someones whole life. sure im gay but it doesnt define me. its just a small part of my whole existence. its like saying, "hm i wonder if there are any Sagittarius stoners??" of course there are!! hahaha   :laughing:

16. Lesbian stoner here!

17. I really like women and I really like weed

18. @AR Toasty- introduce me, tryin to find a gay stoner connect! Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. What do you mean is it normal to be a gay stoner.. it is normal to be gay and it is normal to get some of that good good in your system.
    Whoever says gay people shouldn't smoke up or its weird for them to are a bunch of slut monkeys that have homophobia, probably because of the fact that they might be questioning their own sexuality.
    My friend is gay and he is more of a stoner than the "straight" guy i am...
    During the old days when you had roman soldiers and that sort of era.. soldiers used to fuck each other, although they are married and have kids, just to take the stress off and be ready for war. Gay people are the bomb.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  20. I don't get why someone's sexuality is based on how much they smoke. That "I smoke pot once and now i'm gay" meme is bs. I hope you guys realize that. XD

I'm gay. Well, I mean I'm bi but I prefer guys a lot more. I used to not smoke at all in high school but i am an active stoner now.

I have not but I really want to just for the sake of doing it. XD