Gay stoners

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir fapsalot, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Yea how can it be unfortunate being gay I have so much more fun being gay than I think I would if I was straight

2. ^^ I mean it's nice how openminded I am about anything, let my mind run wherever it wants and see things from an outside perspective... That I like a lot but im not one of those fairy's... When I told my close friends they didnt believe me... I dont know, I just wish I was normal, have a girlfriend, have a wedding, have a kid, the drama in the gay world is unreal and I grew myself from it cause if I wanted a chick I'd date a chick, that lisp is the biggest turnoff ever for me, I dunno being single most of my life has made me very lonely... I dont like it at all, the depression with it sucks some ass lol, big time

3. Fuck normalcy. And just because you're gay doesn't mean you're not "normal" besides, normal is boring. That's why we're all on Grasscity

4. One of my best friends is a gay dude and he's a major pothead too lol, only time it's weird is when he is super baked and tries to talk about some dude he wants to bang

5. very true... I try to think like that most of the time.... Its just very hard to remember when you step into the real world... I just need that other person for support... a friend or something, im doin this shit solo lol....

6. Man you know you always got the city :love: trust me, I know shit can get overwhelming from time to time, been there, just gotta grin and bear it.

7. Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to be a fairy I'm no where near being like That and people have suspected the straightest people to be gay before they thought I was so you don't have to act gay to be gay and sometimes not being normal is a good thing don't change who you are just because you don't think your normal just be yourself

8. na ill never change for anyone, fuck that. But im just not as widely accepted as straight people and it pisses me off so much, like why is a gay kid working on cars??? But I can outschool more then half the peeps with whips lol... But as far as the city, where is there good to go? cause I've been to like two different places and was like forget that lol

9. Oh gosh yes lol.

10. #30 Zera, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    lol.
    You need to stop hanging out with morons.

If I were you, I wouldn't have been able to resist saying something like "No, It'll only turn you gay if I give head to the pipe like this" [proceed to demonstrate as comically as possible]
    Then I'd say "bye, fags" and leave.

but that's my sense of humor.

Anyway, Bisexual female here.

And yeah, fuck the stereotypes. Just because you're gay dosen't mean you have to speak in a high pitched voice, love musical theater, and call things "fabulous." I abhor the notion that all gay men "sercretly want to be women" or are "more in touch with their feminine side" or are more feminine. And of course the inverse, that all lesbians are butches, have no sense of style or athsthetics and want to be dudes is equally annoying.

Just be you.
    A sexual orientation isn't an identity, no matter what the parade people, television, and homophobes say.

The only bisexual woman stereotype I know is the "not really into girls, just wants people to hear that she is so they think she's sexy" and I'm not that.

11. All the gay men I've known have smoked or at least been open to it. Gay guys are usually more open minded and liberal, so I wouldn't think it strange.

12. Im close minded and conservative.

God created Adam and Eve and the tree of dank, not Adam and Julio.

13. Haha I don't hang out with people like that anymore but when that happened I said ok and finished the bowl an then took the weed the pipe and walked out and as I walked out I said I have to take this wouldn't want you to turn gay :)

14. haha.

That's pretty good.

15. OK so OP is self-conscious about being a gay stoner? That's why I just read this whole thread?! lol wtf

Anyways don't be self-conscious man. If ur a gay stoner then live it up! lol

If u need to find some more gays to chill with, then go find some more. LOL I mean for gay men it can't be hard to find more gay men to chill with, right? Craig's List? IDK man but if ur openly gay then I wd have expected TONS of gays to chill with and smoke with. LOL

Be yourself. Use CL or whatever and find those fellow gay stoners! Smoke them up and fuck all night!

Honestly being a gay male seems a lot simpler than being a straight male. LOL

16. ^^^ judging by that post your straight haha, cause I've been trying to do that for about my entire life lol, Craigslist blows for that type of thing or else I have terrible luck lol, just got a bunch of skanks... I prefer to keep my dick clean

17. Yeah, craigslist is not really a great way to make friends and find potential love interests--straight or gay.

18. ...Anybody wanna fuuuuuck?

19. #39 straal, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013

Oh yeah baby....oh yeah!!!

:D

Attached Files:

20. Is that Second Edition? :eek: