Legalize It in PA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by M0R4V3C, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I'm there with you. Already emailed all representatives regarding this issue.

2. I wish it would. But probably won't. Pa has a stick up its ass and its jammed in there pretty tight. But still can't hurt to fight for it.

3. It may happen, I mean they said they would never allow gambling but look what a shortage of tax dollars did. I don't think it will happen this year though. Hell probably not for a while. Last year they wouldn't even look at the proposal for medical. We are talking about a state that is void where prohibit.

4. My family is a pretty good friend with Kerry bennighoff not sure if that's spelled right but you know who I'm talking about. So I've talked to him personally about it. Hopefully it can get things Rollin

5. Don't count on it for at the least, 2 more years.
    Corbett WILL NOT SIGN.
    Why would he, he is on his way out. This bill is just sitting, waiting on it's 2ND voting round in the house.
    Corbett said he would look into it to pacify the people and try to brighten his image. Did not work.
    Tom Wolf is likely to be the new Governor after elections. He has a 22% lead in the polls. He is more willing to sign the bill into law, AFTER it makes it through a new 3 rounds of voting.
    The law sucks btw.

6. Screw corbet. He is ruining pa with the marcelus shale bullshit. All for profit and hide the fact they have him in his pocket by using he was just a simple school teacher. I hate that man. I was watchin pcn and it sounded like everyone was for it. So hopefulley it wont be long. Atleast for medical use.