Lowryder #2 outdoor early plant test uk.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by merdoc112, Jan 14, 2013.

1. #21 billyeye101, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    That pot she/he is in is far too small now, i would transplant into a bigger wider pot and watch her grow.. when are taking her outside? is there any worm-castings in the soil? and get some perlite in the mix..

You got a fan blowing gently on that stem? it would be more beneficial if you did bro.

I'm watching this lol

Just read some of your first posts, and maybe 2wks is too short try 3/4wks so they get a strong root system before going out... wanna see what happens to this, and ya might wanna buy a mini greenhouse.

2. Thanks mate I'll move her into a bigger pot tomorrow. And I'm taking her outside when she starts to smell. I don't have a fan. Do you think I really need one? because I'm a bit skint at the moment.

3. Without a fan my friend she may wilt, or bend over real bad as the stem is not thick.. get a small pole to support it for now, use string for tying but not to tight.

Remember perlite...:D also take outside when you have a few true sets of leafs on..

When transplanting into bigger pot, fill soil to half way up the stem so it can be buried a bit.. and make the seedling stand up more.

4. image-2644632996.jpg

Thanks for the help. Next time I go into town I'll look for some perlite. I need to put a bit more soil in so I'll do that later tonight or tomorrow.

5. Bro dont even bother putting outside this time... just get a grow tent , carbon filter or ONA block. Grow light

trust me will be waste of time

6. image-2564005406.jpg

image-2911933533.jpg

She hasn't grown much since yesterday.

7. You ain't transplanted her? you need a much much bigger pot and start feeding with organic stuff or chem bottles start some root stimulant ;)

8. I'm planning to grow Lowryder #2 (I live in north Wales) in a few weeks, ordering the seeds soon. Will be monitoring this thread to see how it goes! I've never grown weed before so it should be pretty interesting.. :smoking:

9. they wont survive under 9 deg but good luck man

10. image-317355857.jpg

Posting a picture is a little pointless as Saul (yes I'm naming her Saul after pineapple express) hasn't really grown since last time I took a pic but here you go anyway.

11. haha loving the name man :p
    How long has it taken to get to that stage? & are you using artificial heat/light to grow or not?

12. It has taken about three weeks although a lot of that time was just waiting for her to sprout. I am just using a regular light bulb for light and heat, nothing fancy.

13. You need proper lighting fazt my seedlings are that big after a few days after germinating lol. Three weeks is way too long.

14. #34 RichardDean, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013
    These are almost a week old minus the 3 clones of course hah IMG_20130203_141524.jpg get cfls or t5s or both like i have. Your plant will thankyou.

15. Oh don't be a butthead Richard. We can't all be as good as you. :p

His and my seedlings were started at pretty much the same time so it will be interesting to watch how thing progress.

16. Just some advice sorry if I sound like a smart ass sometimes hahH. Dont take it personallyjust want to see people succeed.

17. Yes I see what you mean lighting would increase the speed, but to be honest I want them to take as long as possible so I have more time for the seasons to change before I put her outside.

18. Oh well then carry on. :smoking:

19. image-1684348911.jpg

image-1732751177.jpg

Today's pics.

20. image-2380367090.jpg

image-2240315438.jpg

Saul has done a little growing.