Do you like your gummi bears soft or hard?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Makaha99, Jan 14, 2013.

1. this might sound like a strange question, but for lovers of gummi bears (like me), this is a very serious question and of the utmost importance.

I like my gummi bears hard, someone suggested to me to stick the package in the refrigerator for an hour to make it harder and it works!! although kinda cold

So do you like the gummi bears hard or soft?

2. A couple of days ago, I discovered gummi bears that's very hard, It's also from Haribo, but it's called Alphabets.  It's gummi bears shaped like alphabets but for some reason, it's harder than the original shaped gummi bears.  Same price too, but harder. Yay!!

3. So you like them to be hard before you put em in your mouth huh.

Hahaha

Cold gummi bears taste better IMO

4. Something about cold Hairbo gummy bears is delicious. It's also like being a dog with a toy. You can go mad with them and they last a while since they are "hard." I like soft gummy bears too though, just like fat soft jelly beans. mmm. This thread is making me want Easter and a plane ticket to Germany.

5. Gummy bears in any form are greatness.. But I prefer them in the fridge. Always eat them after I workout.

6. Gummi bears outta the fridge are dank

how rude!
    LOL
    Anybody know if there is such a thing as cannabis gummi bears?
    I wonder if that would be hard to make

8. I prefer them soft, never been one for Haribo gummy bears.

9. Whichever is less likely to stick to my teeth.

Not a big gummi bear fan.

10. Depends on my mood. Usually soft though. Black Forest is my fav.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I generally go for harder, or "stale" candy, I like a hearty chew. 

12. #12 Makaha99, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014

I wouldn't call them "stale" becaise they're hard, maybe just a little more gelatin was added I guess.
    I still wonder if it's possible to add cannabis though.....
    Then they would be called " funny bears"???

13. I had an addiction to the life saver gummies.

I do like cold gummy bears... better texture for sure.

14. ...some people are grossed out when they find out that gelatin (an ingredient in gummi bears) comes from boiled cow bones.
    And then are even more shocked when they find out that Jello, which everyone loves, especially strawberry jello, also has gelatin.

15. i like em hard. always seems to work a little better when they are hard

16. Gummi bears - froyo = Gummy bears.

Soft, of course.
    Break your spending habits.

17. Just last week, I found a really hard gummi bear--Haribo Alpha Bets.  They're harder than the regular shaped gummi bears.  I don't know why they are harder, I mean it's the same company with the same ingredients but a different shape, and they're harder, just the way I like it.