Grief from recent relationship

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by krazy92, Jan 14, 2013.

1. So I met this girl before winter break and we hit it off real well. Talked every day, and even drove couple hrs each to see each other twice.

The day we both got back we hung out, got drunk, and just liked spilled our hearts out to each other. We ended up getting into a relationship. I can remember her just saying i want to be all yours and shit like this, and I felt the same way and asked her out. This was last sunday.

Idk wtf happened but it seemed like ever since then she just got distant and way different. She would still always have guys blowing her up, her friends had no idea we were even together, and all sorts of other things.

I am not one to really care if my girl is hanging out with her friends at parties, but whats upsetting when I ask her what shes up to tonight and if she wanted to do anything, she would just ignore me. I even explained to her I don't give a fuck, I just feel disrespected when you leave me on a hook like that. Obviously I went out and did my own thing lol.

We make up Friday night, and everything seemed back to normal. Saturday we threw a party and she never showed up until like 1am. She was all distant and finally I was like wtf.

She says she doesn't want a relationship, and doesn't want to be tied down, and wanted to be friends with me. Idk if she expected this reaction, but I just said that's fine. I understand, and that I wish her the best, but I will never talk to her again, and that I'm sorry about that. She starts balling crying.... Like wtf??? its what you wanted dumbass why are you crying?

Do you all think it was maybe because I just didn't care? I still haven't made any contact with her, and don't ever plan on it. In fact I deleted her number out of my phone. I didn't memorize it so even if I wanted I cant even text her.

Sorry for the long post, but this is the first time so far I actually feel like im grieving a little. Kind of upset too because we really did like each other. That undeniable spark was there, but were both involved in huge party scenes and kind of makes it impossible. Wish I met her couple years later down the line.....

2. Seems like you guys rushed into the relationship...

3. Yeah why not just take it slowly, and have a fwb no strings attached type deal going on?

4. Funny how they always want to be friends after they rip your heart out isn't it? Best to move on plenty of fish in the sea and all those sayings people say to you when you feel like you have swallowed your heart! It really gets better, no it really does. Good luck with our journey friend.

5. #5 krazy92, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    its hard to explain the circumstances. She was also really immature. Like its ok for her to have 3 guys blowing her up all day, but god forbid I text a girl...

If I ignored her and went to other parties she'd flip shit. Basically the minute there was a title she did a complete 360.

Im not really hurting honestly. Im in college, I have an old slam piece coming over Saturday. Having a party weds and having this super cute girl come out I met while I was talking to this last girl, but just got her number and moved on. Friday im going to a party with 100 guys and 180 girls hehe.

I could not just be a fwb. She was to much work to be just that.

EDIT: Its for the best like I said. I don't need to waste the best time of my life on a girl. It wasn't bound to last, I was hooking up for a girl I met new years eve until she came back. But I still never told her and nvr will out of respect.

6. Most Women dont understand men don't want to be friends with a girl that they are sexually attracted to that doesn't want to be with them..

It's like my dumbass ex that still tries to be friendly with me even after she cheated on me and got knocked up by the poor fuck she cheated on me with...

7. Spitefuck her.

8. honestly rather just get a different girl. Its as easily done as said

9. #9 Tastytrichomes, Jan 14, 2013
    seems to me like she has a lot of personal issues and is pretty immature. that's not the type of girl you want to be with. this chick is kind of like my ex in a way, and much like a lot of young, not so mature girls i know

she probably has commitment problems and cannot stick to one solid decision. she does not know what she wants. party girl looking for a wild time all the time. you are also involved with the party scene, but you're obviously more willing to make the commitment of a relationship based off how you feel

bottom line: she doesn't acknowledge how you feel because she can't stick to decisions

she also seems to me like a real wreck if she's getting drunk and intimate with some dude, confessing strong feelings, and then not facing the obvious issue head-on by waiting a couple days before telling you she just wanted to be friends. man, even though i don't stress so much over girls anymore, that shit would hurt me too. i suggest forgetting about this girl and moving the fuck on

10. #10 BurtonSnow, Jan 14, 2013

11. Doesn't sound like you need any advice, good work dude, she'll hit you up in the future if she realizes she made the wrong choice

Also lol'd at you using the word "slam piece" seriously :smoking:

12. Thanks tasty. That's was inspirational and you hit the nail exactly on the head.

It's great for me that I'm able to get over girls so easy. Simply because they are so easily replaced when you go to a huge university in a very recognized fraternity.

Honestly it's been less then 48 hrs and I feel better then I did that whole last week.

I'm back to myself, hanging out with my friends for the good part of the day. Have a couple female friends coming over to smoke tonight with me and another friend (already hooked up with one ;))

I'm way more excited about meeting all these new girls this semester. And almost kind of relieved I can do it with honesty

and ya man I'm just I guess hurt/ego downer. I was honestly real excited about the idea of actually having a real girl instead of just girls I hook up with back and forth

also "slam piece" is common terminology here haha

13. #13 BurtonSnow, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    Sorry for the reply earlier. Wrote it out. Realized I read it wrong, deleted, and went to class.

So here I am now:

I sense the rushing things fast too, but I also know what it's like to actually have more then a sexual attraction to a girl in college. It's rough balancing ur dick over ur heart, esp if ur a good looking guy with some decent game.

I'm assuming ur huge party with a sorority (assuming that's what your talking about no other way that ratio, I'm in a frat too haha) is a bid night/social/date party?

Gotta be one of the three! Bless yourself if you got pledges already and it's a bid night. Go get some strange playa and don't get so blacked u can't get it up

Edit: sorry if this makes no sense, but you sound like a frat guy to me. Pretty easy to sense other Greeks lol. U also said slam piece. Tfm ;)