I am the best rap artist in florida listen!!!

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Montez Walker, Jan 13, 2013.

1. You are good but you aren't really different. Sorry about everything that happened to you. But instead of making your first impression "I'm the best rapper in Florida." How about "Check Out My Tracks, I Need a Producer" anything other than saying your the best could have been better.

I might like you more it's all about setting expectations and being somewhat humble. Later when you actually are top dog you can say "I'm the Best."

Don't tell your friend a movie you want to watch is the greatest. Their opinion can only go lower. However you are good just don't sing please get someone who can sing or learn to sing better.

2. "smokin weed every day pull my dick out bitch omg look at how big it is"

Yeah man, the best.
    Also original.

3. Constructive criticism:

Aim for originality.

Learn to sing on pitch/hire real singer.

Work on your rapping voice. Some people's rapping voice sounds completely different from their real voice, I think it would help if you changed your voice. I'd probably go lower.

4. Get to work man. No good

5. Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha.

You know these people you want to punch in the head, but you don't know why? You're not one of them.

I want to punch you in the head cause your a high school drop out jackass who thinks he's rough and an all star rapper. Keep talking big man, you ain't going no where but behind that computer so it's pretty much all you got left.

6. 57R417 B|_•\_/\_/|N |7

7. your friend was just stabbed to death and you thought it appropriate to post a picture of him covered in blood on your fb for his friends and family and everyone to see?

-nods
    well played sir. well played.

do we have a prize for montez? a trophy or ribbon like kobe or pippen? maybe a home he can live in? you know im just kiddin.

shit i be rhymin maybe me an u could do a album together we could call it i wanna be like eminem but u can sing like drake we can call ourselves deminake nah that sounds like a black tranny u can think of the name aight im out

8. Post a verse on here written soundcloud isn't working for me.

9. I just wanna see if Im better ;P

10. Celph Titled = best rapper from Florida

you def aint as good as you think you are. Pretty generic shit tbh. at least you can flow.

11. That attitude will get you nowhere. Stay humble.

12. #33 Montez Walker, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    haha celph titled can lick my nuts. how long has the dude been rapping? is he even slightly relevant or making a fortune? hell no

yall are some grumpy old geezers lol

bet i make a song on some stupid looped hip hop sample and you ride my nuts

get with the times, this generation doesnt want to be preached to about changing the world and politics, they wanna get drunk and high and have promiscuous sex and wyle out and pop. besides preaching about how to fix problems through music doesnt change anything, you get money, money fixes problems, money talks, and anybody who thinks differently should take a t-break

my life story is saved for when i get a label, thats a platinum album

rapping is more about how hard you can hustle yourself, who can get the most publicity, and you guys gave me a nice 100 plays yesterday hahaha thank you guys :wave:

13. If you can't take criticism, you won't go anywhere. After reading all your posts, the last thing I want to do is listen to your music, good or bad. You definitely need an attitude adjustment.

People are giving you legitimate advice and you just brush it off and continue with the "I'm the best in florida!!!" bullshit. Let's see how far that gets you bud :rolleyes:

14. Wanna have a GHETTO RAP OFF HOMIE G SKILLET IVE BEEN THRO THE MARTHA FOCKIN STRUGGLIN YALL NEED TO BOW DOWN TO MY GHETTO CASH FLOW CHECKTHE STRUGGLE YO

15. Ahem!!

image-422733532.jpg

I bet ill find your cd in the bargain bin at walmart. Dont claim a title you cant prove

16. I gave you one view and trust me you won't get another.

It's not like you can make money off of soundcloud views.

17. Hahahahahaha i like you, guy. You're one hilarious troll. Or just a moron. Either way, you make me laugh. Keep hustlin' playa!

18. hunerd plays ***** im goin bronze thanks to u dumbasses haha me an diddy doin a album next week we callin it 'huned views' ***** wat u doin not a huned views i kno that much ol ho ass dick in the booty ass ***** YOU DONT KNO ME OR MY STRUGGLE I USED TO HAVE TO EAT EXPIRED BABY FOOD OUTA OLD SNEEKERS YOU KNOW WHAT I USED FOR SEASONING? PUBIC CRABS TASTE LIKE SALT N PEPPER. WHY DO I KNOW THAT? MY DOG JUST GOT STABBED. WHO STABS A DOG? WAS IT A CAT? ILL NEVER KNOW. WILL THIS FOOTBALL HELMET PROTECT ME FROM THE RAPTURE BECAUSE I'VE SEEN JESUS RAPE A MAN. MAYBE I SHOULD STRAP ONE OVER MY ASS TOO. PICKLES, PICKLES, PICKLES EVERYWHERE.

19. What?

Attached Files: