I am the best rap artist in florida listen!!!

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Montez Walker, Jan 13, 2013.

1. 57r417 k1ll4h's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world3 original songs and a bunch of remixes.

All the local producers either want an arm and a leg that I don't have to mix and master shit or they're too busy riding their garbage ass friends dick. My protools knowledge is basic as fuck and I'd rather not spend a million years learning. Sooooooo anybody wanna mix and master my shit for cheap or free and be my producer as I become the biggest white rapper since eminem?!?!

oh and burn one :smoking:

2. dude your pretty good, your from largo?

3. yeahhhhh born and raised
    largo high dropout!

4. haha right on man, i go down their once a year, my gramps is a snowbird lol. you got some good rythms thou man keep it up, underground king is sickk song

5. its dope

i just dont digthe singing is all. sounds nasally as fuck.

but your rhymes are dope as fuck man!

6. No you aren't. I listened, didn't enjoy. You have the attitude to get signed, though. good luck for what it's worth.

7. fuckin snowbirds lol
    but hell yeah thanks cuz
    you should post my link on fb or twitter or whatever if you have one

8. Was expecting this from the dude who names himself 57r417 k1ll4h

The fuck does that even say?

You want my honest opinion? Your beats are shit, your lyrics are good and your attitude is shit.

Not all the responses you get are going to be positive, deal with it homeboy. thought you'd have thicker skin being so hooood and shit. :laughing:

9. yea man if your not gonna act serious enough to musically sound better, like learning to actually sing for one, then you need to just stick to writing poems or something.

you need to learn from your criticism instead of hating back.

You cant always rely on everyone else to make you sound better.

for example, instead of whining 'eq my tracks' i actually took the time to learn how to do it myself.
    its hard, but if you wanna get noticed and proclaim yourself as the best

you gotta back that shit up. words aint gonna do all that for you homie

10. Best rapper out of Florida is Ice Beeg

11. Ice Berg*

12. The OP.

Attached Files:

13. really....

ice berg..
    come on man hahaha

14. [quote name='"tokinbud420"']

Was expecting this from the dude who names himself 57r417 k1ll4h

The fuck does that even say?

You want my honest opinion? Your beats are shit, your lyrics are good and your attitude is shit.

Not all the responses you get are going to be positive, deal with it homeboy. thought you'd have thicker skin being so hooood and shit. :laughing:[/quote]

Agreed op should be given an infraction atleast. You dont tell someone to go kl themselves if they dont like what you make.

15. Hey OP is that you in the Hollister sweatshirt? Your hood looks pretty rough dog.

[​IMG]

Suburban white kids trying to act bad. What's the world come to?:(

16. largo is not the suburbs

17. 57R417 K1LL4H is pronounced STRAIGHT KILLAH like i straight kill every beat i touch. i started rapping as a joke and didnt want a serious name but then realized i was good as fuck. people knew me as 5K so i kept it.

i dont literally wish for the dude to kill himself lmfao.
    its one thing to not like my style but to say lyrically im not raw is just ignorant.
    please find me some florida rappers with flow, multi syllable rhymes, and punchlines like me all while keeping it 100, you cant.
    berg is tight but the dude aint a lyricist come on hahaha

its cool though yall can think im some malibu's most wanted dude you dont know what i been through, your daughter or girlfriend is probably one of the hoes over here getting fucked by the whole team though so i'd be mad too.

thanks for the plays and the laughs

18. Songs that mention smoking weed every other rhyme and the stereotypical shout out to a friend who supported you through your "struggles" are all too cliche to listen to.

You've got some talent with your flow. Work on your beats, be real, and don't follow the dead end that already doomed Wiz Khalifa (write about serious issues whether it be politics, social commentaries, whatever)

19. i was homeless from april 2010-october 2012 and i grinded and hustled my way into a house probably bigger than half the people on this site lmfao. no im the dude on the far left, i went out with some friends for halloween in my homies parents neighborhood and that pic is up cause my homie standing next to me just got stabbed to death a week ago maybe a half mile from that "nice suburban neighborhood". ive had guns held up to my head and been robbed for everything i have, lived in crack motels, slept in parks, etc. dont tell me i aint been through shit cuzzo you aint seen my fuckin struggle.

20. Well in that case sorry to hear about your boy who got stabbed and sorry for judging you based on misconceptions. You're right I don't know your struggle so show me it through your music, instead of having songs all about smoking weed and shoutouts to people and all that why don't you produce something with substance and personal meaning to you? tell a story, tell your story. If you lost the typical mainstream beats and developed a sense of humility you could tell people your struggle. When I see you bragging about burning weed and shit like all the other lamestream artists I'm going to honestly tell you I don't like your cliche sounding music. When you tell me to kill myself because of my opinion? well, that's where the bad blood comes from. And when your title is "I am the best rap artist in florida!!" yea man I'm already not too fond of you to begin with, honestly. This isn't about me or you though, it's about your music. So learn, improve, and tell people your story.