GUYS. What does a Blowjob feel like?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Swisher3, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Exactly, exactly... Op tell your friends lol.

2. I cant explain without sounding like an emotional pussy.

3. Feels gooooood maaaaaannnn.

4. A bad blowjob feels shitty and pointless.
    A good blowjob feels soooo fucking good.

5. feels like a warm wet thing suckin on your ding dong that's what. Most of the time BJs don't do a whole lot to me unless the girl get freaky try to deep throat and jerk it in the proper way to. But obv almost never turn a BJ down, assuming girl look good... no work needed even if it's not the best sexual feeling.

6. It feels... Good. That's my final answer.

7. Having your dick in a pretty girl's mouth, having her being your little slut, her gagging on my dick, producing even more saliva on my moisturized, glistening chocolate dick, the intertwining of pink and brown. The feeling of her forcing it down her throat. That shit can not be explained to its full extent in words.

8. Sooo fucking true, you girls have to be proactive with it, no lazy shit.

9. it feels like awesome

[​IMG]

10. It feels great.

When you get a girl to suck your dick, you feel like you are the king of the world.

Makes you feel powerful... like you can order anything you want and she'll do it.

'Bitch, suck my dick!'

And she drops to her knees and starts sucking.

'Bitch, spread your legs!'

And she lies flat on her back and spreads her legs wide.

Something like that...

11. This comment hits the head of it, haha.

But to the women, just make sure you give a mean blow job and you'll get the "This is fucking awesome" response.

12. It's heaven if done right...

13. imagine every surface of you're vag to be stimulated at once, moving, twisting stroking, and add sucktion to that... yes its very nice...

14. Try sucking on your finger like you're sucking a dick. That's what it feels like, just involving my penis instead of your finger.

Now try not to picture my penis while sucking your finger.

15. Too much suction could be a bad thing...:eek:

16. Depends on the way she gives head. Certain things she does feels good. I would imagine no different of a feeling than when your clitoris is stimulated.

17. It feels like the first time you get high as fuck and just ate tonnes of great munchies food. But on your dick. But seriously, when a girl does it right, it just feels like pure bliss and pleasure, a feeling that you just want to last forever but it can't because there is no way you can hold back a load forever when it just feels so damn good.

18. Blowjob feels good until i reach the point of cuming and then the tip of the penis becomes like x10000 more sensitive so anything you do will feel awsome, my legs have just stopped working because of a girls tongue pirecing once i had never tried it, it felt ok until that point then it blew my mind and my nut lol.

19. Imagine a bear trap around your foot. Now imagine that bear trap is the girl's teeth and your trapped leg is your penis.