GUYS. What does a Blowjob feel like?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Swisher3, Jan 13, 2013.

1. In the title. Figured this was the right place.
    Last time I was stoned, this was a big thought. I tried to get my buddies to explain it to me, but it wasn't clicking for me. So, for all us girls, it'd be nice to know why y'all love it so much.
    (Not that I'll never need to know. Just curious.)

2. Why do you love to orgasm?

3. Words can't help you but I'll try. Imgine your clit wast like 6 inches long and idk how thick mine is but regular dick sized. And having it all up in some chicks mouth, cheeks, lips whatever. It's badass.

4. Imagine a cloud.

But not any ordinary cloud, oh no.

It is the 9th cloud.

And from Cloud 9, as a female lovingly applies locomotion to your excited member....

...you are exalted into a state of pure bliss as you writhe in the pleasure that surrounds you in undulating waves of emotion, passing through you and through you until you settle into a relaxed state to reflect upon what has happened......

that is what a blowjob feels like.

5. its pretty hard to explain without sounding corny lol.

it feels like a warm, wet sensation on your dick. and thats what guys like lol.

6. Well. With the replies so far. It seems more simple than I thought.

7. what do you expect. a girl puts a guys dick in her mouth and moves up and down on it and mixes in some tongue action. its pretty fucking simple.

8. I don't know. I guess I thought there was something more. Feelings maybe. I understand the physicality of it.

9. :confused:

10. it probably inspires the same feelings that occur when you get eaten out. its a warm, wet sensation on your nerve endings.

11. I mean the feelings are pretty much dominated by "This is fucking awesome".

Its just a cool feeling to have a chick willing to slob your knob, you can just sit there and bask in the glory of your own awesomeness, and you get to bust a nut at the end, whats not to love?

12. Imagine your clit protruded like three inches out and was throbbing to be touched then your lover put it in their mouth and started licking etc... Tmi but u asked how it felt... And i think you said your a girl?

13. Yeah this

14. I think the IDEA of a blow job may be more appealing than the actual thing.....

15. #15 byrned420, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    False, its a combination of about equal parts

Depending on who is supplying said b jibber...

16. Trust me it is, hand jobs are less sexy but feel way better when done right.
    Nice pussy tops it all tho.
    This is really bad to talk about.
    Lol I'm stoned

17. it depends. ive had some pretty average blow jobs and ive some realllly good slow and romantic blow jobs that have blown my mind lol.

18. I've had a few good ones i can't lie.
    It takes a little skill to get it right lol

19. Great BJs to me feel like bliss.

Something about the wetness and warmth of a mouth combined with the right amount of suction hitting the right spots.... oh yeah.

20. it really does take skill. attention to detail is a must. she cant just stuff it in her mouth and hammer up and down. she has to work the head, do some licking, and use her hand properly. looking up with sexy eyes and a playful, flirty smile always helps.