Great deals on weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hiwhatsup, Jan 13, 2013.

1. I get half O for 180 of dank in Bama. Supposedly it's medical from Cali and they drive it down here by the 20-30 lbs and I believe it because it's the best around here and I know the guy really well.

2. It's unreal what some dispensaries think of "popcorn nugs."

3. Shit can get to 25 a g here

4. I think he's talking about mids.

5. Yeah but when I go back home to Washington I get some dank dank for 10 a g

6. [quote name='"myneedisweed"']

Shit can get to 25 a g here[/quote]

What state are you in?

7. Arkansas

8. $200's the standard dank OZ price here in WA state.

I've gotten dank for $150 once and $125 for good weed that wasn't cured properly

9. Yeah I'm there too and I can normall get dank dank for 150$ a zip

10. In Oslo the street price is around $27-30 per gram with zero guarantee on the quality, and recently I got a new dealer with pretty decent quality for $20 a gram (an eight for $70).

But the best deals Iv done was in Shanghai where I could hook up some high mids and pay about $5-6 a gram :D

11. On the west or east side? And your buying just an ounce not a QP? or larger?

Standard QP price in the east is like $675-700 according to my dealer

12. I'm on the west side. But my dealer is a friend I grew up with so normally I can get some pretty good prices.

13. The 150 ounce I got was from a friend who grew. Unfortunately he became a greedy asshole after that, mostly because his girlfriend thought the profit margin for weed should be like %400 what it cost to produce. :rolleyes:

14. And what's wrong with that

15. I feel ya man, he tried to do that to me and I was like i respect that but I just told him he needs to stop that shit lol luckily were tight enough he got it

16. What other economic activity has that huge of a mark up?

Answer: none

When something costs you less than $25 to produce is $200 a reasonable price?

17. I know around here bud goes around 360 an oz of high grade. Luckily I am quite lucky and my girlfriends parents grow. Haven't paid for smoke in 2 years

18. I see oz's down here go for 400 all the time and its alright bud

19. Agreed. Thinking about moving to Colorado haha I'm stoned sorry if there's mistakes.

20. It's an illegal product with low levels of supplies in a lot of areas. People can charge whatever the hell they want.