Great deals on weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hiwhatsup, Jan 13, 2013.

1. But I would definitely perfer my bc bud over cali anyday. I know where its grown (my buddys house lol) and I know where his seeds come from.

2. 120-160 for an oz of dank

MTL :hello:

3. Your getting ripped the fuck off lol

Where abouts are you from?

4. I'm in the same boat :/
    Any Johnstown,PA blades around?

5. It's the same here for dank. Prices range from 5-20 hes not getting ripped.

6. [quote name='"Remaster"']

I'm in the same boat :/
    Any Johnstown,PA blades around?[/quote]

Nope, but west grove, pa.
    Fuckin east coast shit prices

7. [quote name='"White Out"']2k for the lb. Nuff said[/quote]

That's a great deal.

8. $20 a gram for dank in NY is common. $20 for dank in dispensaries seems more or less the rate too for dank +/- a couple bucks.

When people list prices, they need to mention whether its dank or not and location location location!

You can get swag with seeds that'll get you high for $5 a Baggie in NYC. Swag and dank are cultivated from different plants it seems.

9. I get 10 pounds for 10 k at a time. Some good outdoor grown weed

10. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']I get 10 pounds for 10 k at a time. Some good outdoor grown weed[/quote]

10 pounds... Really? Like really 10 pounds.

11. a gram of dank dank is $20 round here too.

12. Picked up a $70 ounce the other day. Good quality weed for the price I paid. Wasn't too bad :)

13. 30$ 8th, 2g's for 25$, 65$quad, $125half oz of dro in TX. Been buying from a friend for the last 2 months. Prices are so awesome that I haven't smoked Reggie as much. It's just when I find it this cheap I take advantage of it!:D
    Still got love for you reggie <3

14. And 8ths are usually 50 to 60, grams $20, half oz $180ish, quads 100$, so its deff been a good deal for me.

15. I live in Utah and I get 120 half ounces of prime dank

16. depends on grade but 2 fitty to 3 a z in da enycee ya herd..

17. Yeah man like 4,480 grams.. In a house of hippys Shit doesn't last long. We normally blast a qp of straight oil and burn a half zip a day between the roommates with multiple dabs a day and often with edibles. Personally not a fan of edibles cause they just never seem to get me as high as smoking. It seems like just last month i was paying like 300+ 350 a zip for some good Shit.. But lets just say there has been a green rush that a friend of mine opened up my mind to. If that made since.. But yeah man if you want good deals you gotta have big money.. Cause no one is gonna go around and sell you a gram for 3.34 a gram cause it just wouldn't be worth the time or effort. I feel sorry for all you fools handing over 60 for a 8th. There is good deals to he had anywhere you just have to put in the work to find them. With this movement in pro cannabis though everyone will have 5 dollar grams of dank in 15 years or so.. we just need to over grow the government! if every smoker grew 10 plants a year that would put about 50 million pounds of just homegrown on the market. Combine that with the farmers and imports weed will be so cheap that most people will use that as there drug of choice which eohld be much healthier than a country full of drunks and tweakers.

18. we get qp's of good mids here for $150.
    fire mids around 175+

19. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']

Yeah man like 4,480 grams.. In a house of hippys Shit doesn't last long. We normally blast a qp of straight oil and burn a half zip a day between the roommates with multiple dabs a day and often with edibles. Personally not a fan of edibles cause they just never seem to get me as high as smoking. It seems like just last month i was paying like 300+ 350 a zip for some good Shit.. But lets just say there has been a green rush that a friend of mine opened up my mind to. If that made since.. But yeah man if you want good deals you gotta have big money.. Cause no one is gonna go around and sell you a gram for 3.34 a gram cause it just wouldn't be worth the time or effort. I feel sorry for all you fools handing over 60 for a 8th. There is good deals to he had anywhere you just have to put in the work to find them. With this movement in pro cannabis though everyone will have 5 dollar grams of dank in 15 years or so.. we just need to over grow the government! if every smoker grew 10 plants a year that would put about 50 million pounds of just homegrown on the market. Combine that with the farmers and imports weed will be so cheap that most people will use that as there drug of choice which eohld be much healthier than a country full of drunks and tweakers.[/quote]

Good stuff man I agree with you in that the rush of green will hopefully lower the prices for everyone including over priced dispenseries.

So a $1,000 a pound of dank eh. That's bad ass!! Oh wait, do you have to buy 10lbs of it for that price?

20. A grand all the way up seems steep...