Great deals on weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hiwhatsup, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Anyone get some good deals on weed? I just found a guy who gives me 225 for a zip of dank. Usually 300-400 around here

2. inb4 you're getting ripped off

3. Nope. Still waiting on my dream dealer :(

4. Non medical state...

5. $150 ounce/zip of dank... But I also live in Cali.

6. I'm in the Midwest and paid $150 for a zip of medical quality the other day :D I'm tight with my dude though so I'm lucky

7. In british coloumbia its 240 a oz but I usualy get 32-40 grams because I used to sell for the guy

8. The price is heavily influenced on whether it's a MMJ state or not.

No rock bottom prices from LA or Colorado surprise me anymore. Unless its practically given away for free lol. I'm from NY. $250-350 is more or less the average. $250 being a real good deal if the bud was well cultivated.

9. that's a great price....

my magic right now comes in the form of super good mids that i can grab a few Oz's of and resell for 5 bucks a gram and double up :)

i can get a qp of danks for 800 bucks too but it's a drive into the city, and it's hard to have that much cash together at the right time...

10. $5 a gram! Shit sells for 10 a gram up here. Where are you from

11. dfw suburbia

12. I got a new dude, who is also a close friend. I get 40 bucks an 8th of some great dank. Normal price goes around 50-60 bucks. Haven't bought big from him yet though.

13. 2k for the lb. Nuff said

14. I pay 180 for a half an onion of what other blades would call dank and thought that that was a pretty decent price. That usually lasts me around a month at the rate of a nicely packed pipe-full per evening.

15. It takes you a month to smoke a half oz?

16. #16 Hashmanone, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    When you make threads like these You should included in the title that no medical states are allowed. Because We're going to tell you how cheap we get our marijuana

Cali over here ozs can range from 100 -200 usually around 100 for the oz i know the grower But the dispensary will run you about three or 400 for the same quality just a safer environment I guess?

And if you're lucky you can find ounces going for around $50

Just to make an example I got over 30gs of baby buds for 30 dollars fire buds tho not mids but mite be considered mids compared to high quality

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

17. There were some tests done recently that are saying that cali weed is way higher potency then even BC bud and so the price is probably going to sky rocket for really good weed.

18. No the price isn't going to skyrocket for really good weed in Cali prices are going to remain the same or around the same The only thing that might change is more tourist coming to smoke are good weed the price might skyrocket for u lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

19. I can get an o for 100 for some regs here.

20. Wow. I pay 20$ a gram