My first grow, pls help, i dont want fail! (nirvana auto)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by goko06, Jan 10, 2013.

1. #22 goko06, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013

wow. Thank you very much for information and support. keep closer to the lights tomorrow, everyone says it as I see it here. yesterday as the light started to use 250w hps, suggestions are nice but unfortunately I can not afford the extra costs and did. this is the kit that I have 250w Philips Son T Pia Plus Set Çiçeklenme Dönemi için Yüksek Sar
    maybe i can buy for the MH bulb, but do not need have friends here, he said. because there are 3 extra small lamps i have.

yes they first began to germinate in rockwool. Seller suggested it

Can I take the seeds to paper or soil, sprouting from rockwool? or let them continue in this way without touching?

and last question to all, i think to turn 20/4 light period, what can u offer for this? i m doin 24/0 light period. is it bad?

2. #23 goko06, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    report of the day: the first seeds planted most of the dead, 1 unit in good condition, 2 of them critical, 3 of which I buried in the soil transport from rockwool (exploded seeds sprout). But I have good news. subsequently planted two seeds in good condition. Rockwool had its roots in the back and to transport soil with rockwool. As I see it the other 3 new seed starts to germinate. I think I'm going to go with 6 pots, if not a surprise, or if someone else does not die again. I just do not understand bud leaves are growing crooked.
    What i did with your recommendations; a small fan and air flow, the lights are now closer to the high temperature, humidity, instrument moisture got, have been using water sold in markets (guaranteed 7.5ph)
    I think tap water toxic Ankara :)
    extra, i m gona buy Ph and moisture meter.

Attached Files:

3. Leave seeds in the rock wool if they already are in it. Your light looks okay i cant read the description much cause the language barrier but im bearing with ya, want to help ya out if i can. PH is one of those things just to look into what works for you. sprouted plants llok good. what are your temps running in your room? remember as much as a seedling needs water it also need oxygen to the roots. this is introduced when the cubes begin to dry out. so what is your updated growing list right now then...im trying to keep track.

4. Glad you dropped in I have been trying to help out here but have zero exp with rockwool.:D

5. #26 goko06, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    Thank you. Problem was not with the rockwools i understood. Rockwool not figured it out. As you are told, light, humidity, airflow, ph, proper irrigation. advice and help, we took care of it. 6-seeds died (5 Nirvana Seeds Northern Lights Autoflowering REGULAR UFO # 1 TH Seeds Wreckage and 1.)
    but now, 6 have healthy seeds, sprouted all. I received them today pot. I could see the bottom of rockwool roots. lights 18/6 set (do you think I did right?) small fan is broken, it was made ​​in China. Today I took a big fan of the new. 5 nirvana, and 1 have Scion wreckage. I want to upload a new photo tomorrow. I guess I'm one in want, pH and moisture meter. I did not perlite, peat water in the soil because it keeps one week. Just add a little water every day lara dry rockwool. Just like you said, because I do not think to take MH bulb, hps working with Others bulbs, they all seem healthy. tell me about light period pls, i stoped to 24/0, now 18/6

6. Glad to hear you having some success.:hello:
    18/6 is fine for vedge.
    You have 450 watts of light plus that LED. You should do well now.:D
    I received some new seeds today myself, Thai stick,Big Bud,Bubblegum,Northern Lights,and some feminized Great White Shark.:smoking:
    Your thumb is turning green my friend.:D
    mj.

7. hey yo what you mean with temps? if you mean the temperature, the stove using oil filled radiator. (highly regulated, and the air warms the constant 22 degrees and above), Ankara have hard winters, now mornings 4between 0 C, at nighst -5 and more. Room is more windy I think I bought a fan for ventilation. I did shut with canvas room to breathe, but underneath there are half a meter clearance. For Language barrier and for my bad english im sorry. After saying searched a lot on the first incandescent lamps, 100% of my bulbs are halogen. I think this is a good thing? I used the small LED is this one: Amazon.com: Amico AC 220V 60 LEDs Red Blue Light 7:1 Indoor Garden Hydroponic Plant Grow Lamp: Patio, Lawn & Garden

i know i got very cheap system but my next grow will be not, just dont leave me pls and keep watch. thank you so much ;)

8. #29 goko06, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    wow glad to see you again here :) you got nice seeds i think (i never try that kinds but i m dyng for it lol ). i did not been really stoned last 2 or 3 years bcs here is all cannabises are like s*ht.
    my next time i will copy your seed order list if i not fail this time :)

9. #30 goko06, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    hi guys, news are good. babys are seems healthfll and everything looking good. but i have some question pls help me.

1- how many periods i need to give them water? bcs i m afraid, you know i didnt water just one day when they were in coming in seeds, 6 seeds dead. Bcs rockwools drying everyday. but now roots in soil and soil is always damp.

2- when i start to give them vitamines? i have vitamin set but i dont know how to use it, i think its need mix with water but different language explane on bottle. i dont have idea, i m uploading here.

pls look at pics, my babys and my vitamin bottle, tell me what i need to do.

Attached Files:

10. :hello:Looking good. Those plants have roots in the soil so they can go longer between watering. Just have to wait and see how fast the soil dries.
    the nutes you have are for flowering but I would use them 1/2 strength and see how it does. I found some directions if you need help with translation or have a question I will try to help.:D:smoking:

Substra Flores Directions of Use | CANNA Gardening USA

11. hey yo!

room was 28C! i said omg and i did 25 again. timer socket damaged, was repaired in a way. vitamin bottles 4/1 and 4/1 2.5lt amounts of mixed water. After waiting for 2 hours I poured the ground a little bit. I'm going to see the result today. yes need a lot of translations, abbreviations do not know any one of.

so thank you

12. Just figured our celcius to farenheit conversion and you were at aprx 83 degrees F. Yes that is high and will cause drought symptoms. just watch your plants and you may have to water early or a little extra the next time or two. shouldnt have done to much damage if it was a relativley short period of time. your doing alright. More pictures would make me helping you much easier so if you can post lots of pics. a picture is worth a thousand words ya know.....ha.

13. are you misting your plants at all daily or otherwise?

14. Thank you. try to lower the temperature a little more. drying the soil every day. I guess the temperature. Not fully dry, humid, but the surface is always dry. I feel compelled to give water per day. water'll go again today. Will add more photos. Thank you very much. this work will be thanks to you.

What do you suggest me the temperature? F or C

15. Hi dudes, news is very bad. been 24 hours since I gave plants, vitamins, looked eagerly went. Some of the pale leaves a few seedlings. Some of them were just spots. I do not think it would be because of the light. I think I've more or incorrectly mixed vitamins (A and B bottles). but 2.5lt pH 7.5 water, a quarter Added to each bottle. These are the things that are. this happened. never had a problem before not used vitamin.

Is there a reason you think otherwise? Maybe it might be very cold room within 6 hours of the dark period. But this is unlikely.
    Please look at the photos that tell your mind? I'm depressed at the moment is very bad.

Do you think these plants will live? can be repair? Are there chances of survival? What should I do if any?

Today only a little watered them, not so much. humid soil.

Attached Files:

16. How much did you add to each liter of water? When using a new fertilizer you should start with a 1/4 to 1/2 strength mixture. If the soil is still moist DO NOT water. When they dry out some ,water till 1/4 of the amount of water come s out the bottom of the pot.
    Proper watering is critical!
    I hope they recover. The spots look like fertilizer splashed on the leaves.
    That is not a problem.
    If the plants do not look wilted so I would just leave them be for a day(unless they need water) or two.:smoking:

17. I agree with fertilizer splashes.Good way to prevent that what i do is thoroughly mist my plants right after feedings. this will at the least dillute the nutrients. In America we use F for temperature but C isnt wrong by anymeans. no biggie. Also just having that rockwool cube on top and sticking out of the soil will dry it out quickly, this will cause wicking to the cube and will dry out your medium a little more quickly, this can be fixed next time you transplant or just throw some soil just on top of the cube if the stem gives you room. just dont overwater, it takes 2-5 days for a plant to recover a drowning situation. less then a day to recover from being thirsty. set a schedule for watering. just an example i water plain water day 1 nutreints on day 2 and nothing on day 3. but i have had 5 gallon plants that could go 2 days easily with no water. Misting your plants with a spray bottle will allow them to absorb water through foilage as well, thus reassuring you your plants are getting what they deserve.

18. normaly i m giving 1.5liter water for 8 pots. but yesterday less than 0.75liter (halff) i was in panic and i think little water will be clean plants if they r poisined from fertilizer. i mixed ferliziter to 2.5liter water, 4/1 from 1 bottle and 4/1 other mixed. okay, i will not give them water 2 days. can i do another thing? i will do everything what you said and i will add pictures again to day.

ohh mates i will cry

19. the latest situation report:
    First one died in nirvana. For dry leaves, pruning can be done. I've tried. Kush seeds planted instead of one (this one outdoor). Do not use rockwool. peat soil planted directly. in small plastic cups.
    Wrackle is growing like crazy. I guess this is not yet 20 days. types of nirvana 15 days. but were very small. Could it be that the reason ruderalis hybrid? add photos

Have nirvana is growing slowly? What do you think?

Attached Files: