Worst places you've had a laughing attack?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by englishtom, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Eh I don't mind having random laughing fits.

All I can really think of was once when I was at my girlfriends place her and her roommate + some kid they babysat were watching the end of some reality show's last episode and they really wanted some dude to win. He lost the show, and they all got really upset. The kid they were watching is like on the verge of freaking out and I can't help but smile so big haha

Finally the kid was like "hey you're smiling!" And I just lost it. Had to leave the room to contain maself

2. When I was driving through rush hour traffic my friend had this odd giggle and I lost it.

It was hectic.

3. I can't remember why, but the first time I got arrested while I was in the cruiser I just started laughing hysterically (was high), and then reality set in that I was geting arrested with multiple felonies and laughter turned into tears. (I was 15 and they dispelled my laughter by saying 'What are you laughing about? I hope you don't plan on going to college cuz after this you won't be able to! Your life's over, kid.'

Fuck the police

4. In an amish village type situation.

5. Lol how olds your son?

6. During class for sure. Ive been on my phone then started just fucking laughing hysterically at something i saw and it will be only the teacher talking and everyone starts looking and is like "why the fuck is this kid laughing so hard". But ill just be stoned as fuck and not give a shit

7. This girl in my high school died and I was sitting in class with one of my friends. I was being pretty serious because I knew her pretty well. Well what do you know my friend looks over at me and I started to smirk "oh fuck this is not the time" I look away and look back and he's fucking smiling and I fucking lose it. Got so many death stares that day.

8. [quote name='"TheDutchKing"']This girl in my high school died and I was sitting in class with one of my friends. I was being pretty serious because I knew her pretty well. Well what do you know my friend looks over at me and I started to smirk "oh fuck this is not the time" I look away and look back and he's fucking smiling and I fucking lose it. Got so many death stares that day.[/quote]

Dude i feel for you. Thats rough because theres nothing you can do to stop an urge to laugh like that besides stuff your face in your arm and hope no one hears you

9. It was at mall of American there was this this school kids there singing for xmas .I was super messed up on some good stuff an just started geeking an laughing I had to walk away be for I pissed off there parents lol good times .

10. Schindler's List... :eek:
    Got high before my social studies class a few years ago, and we were watching Schindler's List. For some reason I kept on laughing during the scene where all the mothers get their kids taken away at the concentration camp, not because of that scene, but just because I was just too high to stop myself from laughing:smoking:

Looknig back on it, I prolly seemed pretty strange to the class for that lol

11. Me and a friend went into subway fried out of our skulls and walked past the homeless man outside who asks us for change

I am a regular homeless giver so I say "Ya ill give you my change on my way out"

After ordering our subs my friend and i both realize that we only have debit cards, thus, no change.

Were standing by the door practicing what were gonna say to this poor guy when we both lose it and cant get our shit together. Im trying my hardest to stop because i dont want to blow this guy off while hysterically laughing but the more I think about it the worse it gets. We eventually burst through the door and booked it to my car while muffling our vicious giggles

12. this is gonna make me sound like a total dick but I was just a dumb kid & I think I kind of needed this..anywayy I laughed at my own moms funeral! there u have it..a pastor spoke an everyone sat quietly,I tried to listen but after crying for 2days straight an hearing all the "condolences" I felt I'd heard enough at the time..as everyone listened to the pastor man thingy majigger speak, me an old friend an my cousin whispered quietly in the back of the room all I know is she'd takin some dumb pic with my cousins phone an tried to delete it but he'd snatched it away before she could when they showed me the pic it was absolutely hilarious the way she looked in it I just about died..I guess she didn't notice she took the pic with a booger hanging out her nose an trying to pose all cute well when I saw it I burst out laughing an couldn't control it,then when everyone had turned to look at me it made it all the worse..I snorted through a good portion of the service until I eventually excused myself..I know it seems bogus as fuck but it reminds me that even threw the worst of times I was able to smile..

13. Almost everytime I go to church I lose my shit..it's bad man:laughing:

14. In 5th grade when a teacher (Ms.Lynch i never got who would have that type of last name) told my homeroom that her mom died...it was dead silent(no pun intended) when i just start smirking because the teachers thats usually a bitch is crying infront of her class. So i look over to my best friend i see him smirking to and he looks at me and i just start snorting because thats the only sound you make when laugh and holding it in dosent work. So for pretty much the next 20 minutes all you hear is crying and periodic snorting

15. In a restaurant when I was ordering my food. She asked me what side I wanted and I lost it. Too damn high!

16. at an AA meeting, within a custody-type class, while this guy with one of those natural mean faces like a bull dog was telling a story bout a blue ox or something

17. Lmao so before Winter break before the crew all left for home and my friend graduated college we decided to just get blazed out of our f*ckin minds. Usually we start at about 10-11pm on our sessions but that day we started at 4 (you knew it was all bad when we started early). One of our dealers had hash so we decided we would have weed & hash. So we get the stuff and we start layering the weed & hash and ended up mixing weeds in another bowl. (We now call these processes making a salad & lasagna haha). Around 7 we were blazed as hell and were starving so we go on our journey to the dining center. We start walking and we all notice one of our friends walking the same pace and did not increase speed when he was trying to powerwalk. We stopped because we were laughing so hard and couldnt move haha.

Eventually we all make it to the dining center and were eating...everyone I bet knew we were stoned because we had plates of food & just giggling. After we ate we ended up matching another one of our friends so we met up at his house. When we left we were walking back, we all started running throuhh the traffic lights and pause in the middle of the street and jus have a laugh attack. I dont even know why we were laughing except we probably thought it was funny we beat the light changing to dont walk. Our friend that kept walking the same pace kept missing the light so we put him in front of the group "to be the leader" haha. We went through the 3rd light and ended up passing the "leader" and again we stopped in the middle of the street because we had uncontrollable laughter haha that was a good day

18. We once walked to Maccy Ds and noticed it felt like we were walking towards it yet it wasnt getting any bigger. That was a fun day too B)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using GC Forum

19. I was mad high, just smoked hash at lunch for the first time ever. Me and the kid who i smoked with sat next to each other in class, Science. This was like 10th grade...

We are taking a midterm, and we both forgot, hence us smoking the period before. We were both STUPID high, he rights his name wrong. He combined his first letter of his first name, and his last name. (ex. Mike Hert = Mert) To him it was so funny when i pointed it out, and it made me start to crack up too. We both laughed for 5 minutes it felt like while everyone and the teacher stared at us.

She comes up, tells us to get up and brings us outside.
    "You two are high"
    nooooo
    "I am not stupid, if you dont shut up you are both going to the office and getting Zeros"
    noooooooooooooo We sorry

She says ok, lets us take test. I got a fucking 99/100. LOLOL

Bitch gave it back, "Imagine if you weren't high."

i was like what?

20. One time i was sitting in band class with two friends and this other chick, she was in the middle of telling a story about how her brother died, and right at the moment one of my friends whispered something completely unrelated into my ear and I started to laugh. If I remember right, I got smacked haha