Worst places you've had a laughing attack?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by englishtom, Jan 9, 2013.

1. In a Mexican restaurant. My friend had to order for me it was so bad. The waitress thought I was laughing at her bc of her pregnant belly

Rainbow family :)

2. Hahahahahaha i would have too!

Rap Game Donut Sprinkles

3. I used to use wifi at mcdonald and well i was 12 & some stoner dude was with his girl he was high af and there a lil white kid like 2 tables away eating with his parents and hes like "dad whats a choad?" And this dude just explodes falls on ground laughing i didnt know what the word meant so i was like wtf

4. dude what a bitch I would have wanted my damn money back an had her manager on her ass

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've had so many laugh attacks in awkward places...I've lost count.

Once when I was about 13 and had first started toking, I had just smoked a joint of reg, but back then that would get me HIGH. So I was walking around the neighborhood smoking, and come home just in time for spaghetti...rotel I belive.

Any who, I start munching on the stuff, It tastes amazing and I'm already holding back a smile just for being stoned at dinner..
    Amidst the awkward silence I start hearing everybody chewing and in my mind i'm already cracking up.

Finally, something set me off, I start  laughing hysterically with a mouth full of un-chewed rotel spaghetti and I inhale a good 4 inches of a noodle down my windpipe...luckily it was long enough I could safely pull it out of my lung and continue laughing.

I got over it eventually...can't believe my moms didn't get the hint, my eyes must have been red red red too lol

6. Inside a convenient store. Was waiting in line with my friend, baked as fuck, a few people in front of us and behind. We looked at eachother and started laughing our asses off. Had to put our stuff down and leave lmao

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. ^this. When I was 15 me and a friend were in church and he was messing around on his phone. He showed me a picture of some text about an army accidentally attacked itself and lost thousands of men. We lost our shit. Our parents gave us the shut up look and we laughed even harder. If we looked at each other we laughed. If we tried not to think about it we laughed. When we saw each other laughing it made us laugh even harder. We could not be quiet. Straight 10 minutes of awkward noises of air escaping our faces trying to hold it in.

8. Went to a meditation class when I was reallll younger maybe 11 or 12 with my sister and my cousin. It was completely silent except for the class leader talking about the smell of fresh baked bread. I'm not sure who started first but after seeing the faces on them trying so hard to hold back laughter all anyone heard for the next 15 minutes was is trying to hold it back so hard. I just remember it was so bad and we were all being loud as fuck. The instructor even commented on it jokingly

9. Laying on a couch at a friends house, in front of his mom [​IMG]

i made such an ass of myself when i was new to weed.....

10. When I was like 15 me and a friend were in class baked and during the flag salute he sneezed and like a shitload of snot came out hanging from his nose.
    I lost my shit. Laughed for like 10 minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

11. #292 ThatKidDanny22, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
    I was down the shore and it was the middle of July and I was walking around Bay Village with my friend Nick. We turn the corner and see a guy in a Santa costume and for some reason, my friend Nick says "Skinny Santa" I started dying on the floor laughing my ass off and people were looking at me including Santa. I was laughing for 20 minutes and still to this day I laugh every time my friend says it. It sounds like a strain of weed lmao.

12. I got hit in the eye with a racquetball by the girl I'm chasing and I was laughing so hard I started crying and she thought she'd really hurt me lol it carried on forever

13. I was really high workin the register and cashing people out. They take your order at a different register though and they put your name in. So this really old dide comes down to much register and i looked at his order and the name for it was rusty and i thought my co-worker was messing with me and i just lost it and started laughing. Its more of a you had to be there story

14. Not the worst place by far... At home but about 30mins before i had to leave for work.

That day i spent the moring making canna oil and then canna pie. Well i thought i could get away with licking the mixing bowl clean.

About 40min later im sitting on the couch playing stoned, looking out side and thinking to myself "dame I would stare at that fence all day bro". Or just pretend to feel like I was sinking into the couch. Little did I know I was already high. An that would of explained why my heart was beating so heavily while I was on the couch.

Went to the kitchen opened the fridge for something. Closed the fridge and proceeded to walk back to the living room. I start my journey back and I lose it at/on nothing shit had me on my knees too.

It lasted for about 5mins just randomly laughing over nothing.

haven't laughed like that in 6½yrs.

15. During all of the following movies in the theater with the same friend

Pulse (the american one that's terrible)
    Rambo (2008 version)
    Shooter

The Shooter one lasted through a solid 3 scenes

16. I love this thread!

17. At a Church (while Jehovah Witnesses were praying, I was mentally giggling about the one dog who almost bite me in the rear for my book-bag)
    At a Funeral (Forgive me, but my family members crying sounded like a call and response harmony)
    At a Pizza Shop (I was higher than Whitney Houston's voice when she orgasms)
    At a Bus Stop (I laughed so hard, when I started to catch a breath, it sounded like a Greyhound Bus)

18. Went to Chicago for mayhem fest a few years back and arrived a day early. So were chillin in the hotel room and decided to eat the Unmentionables we were saving for the show. So after we ate those we went out and smoked a couple joints on this walking trail in the back of the property, Got hungry and since Bdubs was right down from the hotel we decided to eat there. So we walk down the street and everything is starting to kick in real good. So we get inside and get sat down and the waitress takes our drink orders, a few more minutes go by and she comes back to take our orders. By this time were REALLY feeling it lol and between all the neon signs and noise from the tv's we just lose it and choke out our orders through bouts of laughter. We ended up leaving because the atmosphere was too intense ha-ha.

19. Wouldn't be the worst place but back in the day my gym teacher gave everyone a paper and told us to write what we wanted to do this year.

I wrote "Group hugs in the shower!" Needless to say she asked the group and most got kicked out for non stop laughter.