Dr. Mengle's JJ Style Grow with Southern Star Seeds

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Jan 9, 2013.

1. grnhrdt it is..i take my stool and sit in frnt my dr after 8:15 PM when no tenants are coming to do lndry..turn the radio on in my grw cave and have a nice smoke think about what next..took 4 hash caps this morn with my tea and got busy..tossed all my old stuff in the boiler rm in the dumpster it was mostly wood..mixed azamax for the fogger and blasted the SA for whiteflies et al..autos popped so i put them in rr under led..nothing frm the others..was thinking maybe the towel too wet so i trnsfrd to my lucky germ dish the autos popped in..thumbs are crossed..sexed the plnts in the SA..of the 4 HAZKS 2 were males and got the chop the 1 SFC is not indicating yet but i'm going to tp them all into sip's anyway..the roots are already into the perilite in the tray and they are growing fast gettin stinky too outdr sexed 002.JPG outdr sexed 003.JPG

2. nice weekend Doc enjoy with your girls[​IMG]

3. Thanx you Sara!

4. Update: two autos popped and went in rr..two of the Purple Fire popped as well rest were duds..teen plnts got tp'd into 3.5 gal sips that i call '' jimmy cho's'' cause they're red..fashionistas will get the inference!..while i was doing the tp i didn't notice one is a herm..damm HAZKS have tendency to do that which is why i drp lots of seeds of them..i didn't chop it yet i nd to ponder the possibilites..the SFC has not indicated yet but i'm 80% sure its a fem..a big one! this makes the first SA winter wave 3 WF clones that are flwrng, 1 HAZKS fem for sure, and 1 SFC..i thought SFC was sour flaming cookie but now i'm hearing from someone else who has seeds from this very rare batch and they say its super flamin cookie..from its large amazon like structure '' super'' is probally right..bubbler is runnin nice and the cuts are liking it..the cut from the fogger was tossed..it wasn't happening..nxt cuts i take will be from the HAZKS outdrs that has indicated its fem..soon as the SFC indicates for sure i'll take cuts from that too..the indr cabs are sucking soup dwn and got their stretch going nicely..still battling whiteflies and i switched to azamax and straffed them..outdrs using the foggger killed them pretty good..indrs i switched to my up/dwn sprayer with it..nxt day hit them with cpt J's DBB..hink i'm gettin to them bastids..i'm dwn to 6 gals of soil aftr this morns tp's and i had just enought perilite in the tray for the bkts..runnin my gardens on a shoe string budget tps- germs-herm 001.JPG tps- germs-herm 002.JPG tps- germs-herm 003.JPG tps- germs-herm 004.JPG tps- germs-herm 005.JPG tps- germs-herm 006.JPG tps- germs-herm 007.JPG tps- germs-herm 009.JPG tps- germs-herm 010.JPG tps- germs-herm 012.JPG

5. Humidity is on the floor again Doc at 11 % this afternoon in the garage so I pulled down 3 more plants from the line and stripped them from the stems and got them under cover in the can.. Didn't even get the bags out today just rotated the order in the barrel and put the lid back on..
    Jack Herer..
    [​IMG]
    This is a spicy scented plant with hints of citrus.. JH, Chernobyl and NYCSD all get the royal stinker award again this run..
    BNW

6. Update:The SFC is a fem so i took cuts..i'll put them in cloners this morn..drp'd more HAZKS sds and seven popped and were tp'd..the purple fire pair are doing well and will be tp'd to 1/2 gal smarties..of course i'm outta perilite again so a early run to lowes this morn is needed..gave the herm the chop and pulled the bkt for more space in the SA..plnts are doing well with the cooler temps and lite rains..one of my cordless thermometers nds to be synched up cause it lost its signal gonna PIA to do it..not much else going on and thass a good thing
    germs n cuts 001.JPG
    germs n cuts 002.JPG
    germs n cuts 003.JPG

7. Got some amendments tossed down and it'll all get mixed in when I plant..
    [​IMG]

8. Update;Tp'd my seedlings into smarties..autos went in 1gal the rest in 1/2 gal. the two Purple Fires are going into a hydro res i built just for them..outdr plnts are doing very well..i sprayed with neem indrs and out..neem musta got to them cause they stopped flying..not that the battle is over tp's-hydro res- 001.JPG tp's-hydro res- 002.JPG tp's-hydro res- 010.JPG tp's-hydro res- 013.JPG tp's-hydro res- 004.JPG

9. Cleaning up the SIPs..
    [​IMG]
    Never ends.. LOL BNW

10. Update: Put cactus in bwls so its easier to wrk in the space..ph'd my rain wtr barrel in the SA from 8.2 to 7.0-7.1 was tricky...cleaned up over the wall and chk'd bkside of the SA..installed the cut and two seedlings in the res and they are grwing..added a hair of rapid starter..neem is wrking and i cleaned up dead bodies that fell on top the res..outside nitely has been dwn in the 40's so i'm seeing no bugs..the autos are doing well in the hallway..did a res chng this morn and got another to do tonite
    Wizards Fiire ph rain wtr 004.JPG SFC ph rain wtr 005.JPG
    HAZKS ph rain wtr 006.JPG cloner ph rain wtr 003.JPG
    Hall autos ph rain wtr 008.JPG HAZKS seedlings ph rain wtr 002.JPG

11. for got these True OG wk 3 flwr ph rain wtr 001.JPG cactus to bowls ovr the wall clean up 007.JPG bkside of SA security ring ovr the wall clean up 003.JPG

12. Lot of bud sites on that OG lol. Looks really good.

13. Finally got some plants out.. 7 on the 7th..
    [​IMG]

14. Hi Doc been a while, nice updates[​IMG]

15. thanx you Sara..Woody sip's look good..saw on your thread the perilite and screen in the bottom..i'm doing the same but my inner bkt is 3.5 gals..seems to be wrkng better than the previous 6 gal that wasted about 8'' up top..i'm not seeing any def's and each time i'm going to wtr i don't nd to..i've yet to fill the bases they're doing ok with the rains we had..practically no dry out..i wtrd last wk wed and chk'd them yestrday..nothing needed except IPM..they got neem'd ..ht LST wrk'd perfectly plnts just lightly touching shade cloth with stretch over neem'd 006.JPG neem'd 007.JPG

16. Update: My camera is messing up and won't upload..troubleshooter says my computer isn't connected to the internet..wtf!?bad patch crd? i have no clue because i'm a computer illiterate..tempted to clic on ''return settings to previous time'' but i'd probally lose my ad blocker and i'd have no way to restore it without help..i'll let it go for now,..
    Tp'd the SFC cut to soil and put it under the led with the from seed HAZKS..Added a fan to their space and the breeze is firming the stalks up so they can support the fast grwth up top..the clone cut is lookin a little limeish so it got N infusion folliar sprayed and touch in soil..the two Purple Fire having grwn long roots were given a nu deep res with the fogger and a bubbler to keep the soup mixed..doing a 30 sec/ 3 min cycle with fogger and air pump..using freeze pks to try and keep temps in chk till i get ready to flwr at the end of the mo..at that time they'll go in cab 1 and ugly cab..i'm still battling whiteflies in bth cabs ..cab 1 is the worst ugly cab not so much..hittin it with Cpt J's, neem mostly switch up with pyrithrin and azamax..trench warefare!! probally won't completely get it till harvest when i empty the cabs and bomb them..outside its too cold for them and they die off..autos are doing ok but i nd to not use the ionizer in the hall they don't like it is the sense i get..the SA is just bombing along with very little from me but spraying every 8-9 days..still haven't filled the bases not seeing the need yet..these are the last pics for awhile
    wk 5 005.JPG
    wk 5 006.JPG
    wk 5 007.JPG
    wk 5 008.JPG
    wk 5 009.JPG
    wk 5 010.JPG
    wk 5 019.JPG
    wk 5 014.JPG
    wk 5 015.JPG

17. Got SIP row on the patio all filled in..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

18. Update: Got my pics to upload it was a bad patch crd with a short in it..did all i said i was gonna plus built a mini chiller for the fogger res..outdr is doing great in the rain..i havent had to wtr in nearly two wks and plnts are budding nicely
    mini chiller 006.JPG
    mini chiller 002.JPG
    mini chiller 009.JPG
    outdr after the rain 002.JPG
    outdr after the rain 006.JPG

Attached Files:

19. Looks like thing are dialed in well and moving smoothly Doc..
    Getting low on hash I should run off more this coming week.. I've got a good supply of caps stocked up now so it's time to break down more bud..
    BNW

20. Subbed up
    Do u have instructions 4 building a fogger cloner