Dr. Mengle's JJ Style Grow with Southern Star Seeds

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Gd'' day to all..hydro WF in cab 2 was showing nads so i chopped it this morn..the plnt i was tryin to dry out and bring bk got the chop as well..just wasn't gonna happen..the males under the led are going to have to go bk in the windows till p/u..i can't afford to run the led and fan for males..hope they can be picked up soon.
    This would be the time to do the upgrades i've been thinking about while i've got nothing going on..take the entire rig under the bed apart and make it one chmbr..it's a moderate job but i'm gonna have to back the screws off with a screwdriver till my drill can wrk..it don't have much torque and i don't have much hnd strength anymore..haveta see how far i get on this..next upgrade i want to pull the bk wall and replace it with a full size wall but thass in the future as it will require help and tools i don't have right now..only thing i need to make the chmbr wrk is a 6'' S&P inline..around $180
    The outdr plnts are doing well and i think they'll be ready 3-4 wks..very nice colas and nugs..good density..the teens are gettin stretchy with new growth..lettin them go till nxt wk when i will look for sex..i have not pulled the trigger on my amazon order for the jr fogger,glow in the drk stepstone, and two hangable wall plntrs..$150..i'm priortizing the amazon order cause i'm going to nd that fogger..soon..the 6'' inline maybe nxt mo.hopefully i'll have clones by then in iso so i can pop the inline in and not lose momentum. chop morn 001.JPG chop morn 005.JPG

2. Update:Had a wonderful visit from Msil and Sit..smokin samples, watching big band vids on PBS..old farts talk especially about sugar..i will have pedialite coolers for all of us next time..lol! with T i bet it kicks ass..the boys went up north and will be propagated..i now have two new charges in iso..True OG and Girl Scout Cookies/Fire OG..they are in soil and i'm going to convert them to hydro..they are in rapid rooters which is going to make it a lot easier than if it were rk wl..allready i think they're liking their own dedicated lite and space..they are eyeballed frequently..they've been sprayed with cpt j's dbb and given the lightest touch of wtr..want them to catch themselves before i ''frankenstein'' them..
    Cab 1 has been getting co2 the past couple of days and is getting very squat as it spreads out..no sign of sex yet so i'll let it ride with my thumbs crossed..got heavy female characteristics so i'm hopeful
    The SA is lookin wonderful..i gave all a mix of soup from the cab that was shut dwn it was practically unsused and had been kept cooled and airated..along with rain wtr in their regular wtrng this morn..i've been wtrng just about every other day or two..i'm using my meter to determine when..bud is gettin heavy..i took the sun screen dwn today cause i think the teens are ready and its cooled dwn nicely..
    The car goes in the shop for a wk tomorrow morn..fuel pump will be rebuildt..steering tightened up with nu struts possibly, nu plugs,and if theres a surplus nu tires for sure..i don't cheap out on safety my life is priceless to me..while the car is in the shop i'm going to wrk on cab 2 n 3 cojoining..if i have any money left over i'll see about getting that 6'' inline..i did make my amazon order for the fogger and it'll be here hopefully this wk..
    true OG-Girl Scout Cookiescrossed with fire og 001.JPG
    true OG-Girl Scout Cookiescrossed with fire og 002.JPG
    true OG-Girl Scout Cookiescrossed with fire og 003.JPG
    true OG-Girl Scout Cookiescrossed with fire og 014.JPG
    true OG-Girl Scout Cookiescrossed with fire og 015.JPG

3. update to the update..chk'd WF teens for sex in full daylight and found one to be a male..it was chopped immediately..the other 4 are shwing nothing..as yet..they are going to get big gonna have to snap necks nxt wk and start building them into a canopy of sorts..don't want to tp for three wks..hope to know sex within that time..the flwrng plnts are very sticky in daylight
    found a male in the sa 001.JPG
    found a male in the sa 002.JPG
    found a male in the sa 003.JPG
    found a male in the sa 004.JPG

4. SA looks epic. Good luck with your new strains Platinum GSC and True OG. I hope the frankenstiening goes well lol. No more males please all females lol.

5. I stnd corrected..Platinum Girl Scout Cookies not GSC/Fire OG..lol!

6. Gd' day to all..I got my frankenstein op done early this morn..it went fairly smoothly and they are now in a drk cycle recovering..they looked good so if they're still alive by thurs i'm probally good to go..i put my car in the shop for repairs and hope to get it back this wk..very expensive but wrth it frankensteining 009.JPG frankensteining 010.JPG

7. Wellcome in Jay!

8. Update:The plnts are all doing well..not much to do but LITFA..i'm slowly getting into my diy mode..first up is revamping my ventilation inlines..can't believe i did such a crappy job..both inlines are going to be pulled and relocated..i have too many bends in the ducting and bk drft dampers..its unsightly and cluttered as well as being inefficent..they are nice lookin inlines and would look and wrk better mounted horizontally on a brd nicely painted..gonna do all i can do that don't cost $ right now..my car repair bill is $2200..so the 6'' inline is on the bk burner as well as the recycling digital timing controller for the big cab..they won't be needed till late sept for the clones..however the digital controller with co2 timing option for $174 i hope to get with my nxt chk or possible harvest profit..without co2 option its same as recycling digital timer but $25 cheaper and can handle two lights..fan ..and a dehumidifier nite function..perfect and just about the last upgrades that will cost $..lndldy was talkin that rent increase stuff today and being cagey about it..''i'll try and keep you under the radar''..think i'm going to see about steppin production up to compensate for any increases comin my way..last increase was $100! power co is being cagey about coming increases in rates..arrgh! thass life in the big city i started my day in serious arthritis pain..took 3 silly pillys and felt better in 30 min..this eve the pain is a dim memory and i'm just feelin mellow and content..dispite large car repair bill and possible comin rent increase..think i'm gonna have to learn to make them and keep a supply on hnd frankensteining 011.JPG frankensteining 012.JPG frankensteining 013.JPG

9. more update: Chk'd out the teen WF's in full sun and found two more males..they were chopped immediately! the two left are definitely fems and i could see the hairs of preflwrs glistening in the sun..they are going to be big! i'm planning on the pair filling the SA..my jr fogger is lost in fedex ozone..should have got here today but was declared undeliverable as addressed..not the first time probally not the last..they claim they've corrected the address and i'll get it tomorrow..i've lost count how many times this has happened..the car won't be ready this wk maybe mon..means i can't gget a ride till tues..there goes my 8am dr's appt on tues..told the guy last wk that if it might take longer than a wk i could bring it in on the 20th and i had nuthin i would need it bk for..now i'm stuck! not that i wanna see my liver doc but it'll take another mo or two if i resched so i'm pissed that i'll have to..clones are grwng and i'm seeing nu roots on the one popping out of the bskt..cab 1 is fatter everyday indr going for broke 001.JPG indr going for broke 002.JPG kelp-ec tea fed to sa 001.JPG

10. btw the two tallest teens in the pic got the chop

11. Update: It's ssweltering hot! 4am and its 70 in the SA, 85 in the apt and hall..84 in the cab..supposed to be like this till mon eve..i tp'd my two WF fems to SIP's early yesrday morn and placed a sunscreen over them so they don't get shocky..clones are throwin roots nicely and grwng quickly..cab 1 plnt is gettin fat n sassy on the co2 more and more daily..got my jr fogger and blasted all spaces with it using pyrithin..very effective! tp's and fogger 007.JPG tp's and fogger 008.JPG tp's and fogger 012.JPG

12. quik update:Clones were LST'd this morn 30 min later they unbent themselves..gonna have to wire them dwn..trimmed cab 1 to expose branches and bud sites trim n lst 001.JPG trim n lst 002.JPG

13. Gd Day to all, Gardens are moving along this morn..cab 1 after leaf trim is lookin good..clones popped bk up to orginal ht and i can't hardly tell i bent them ..wire nxt bend i do for sure..finally got around to moving my inlines..it was hot wrkng near the ceiling and i was soaking by the time i finished..i put up bth inlines but only connected up to cab 1 as one will get replaced by a 6''..now the inline is ninja silent..
    The SA is doing very well..this morn is another spraying of pyrithin and a wtrng...plnts have not been affected by the heat at all..they are thriving especially the two teens..Supposed to get my car bk today after moving inlines 002.JPG after moving inlines 003.JPG inlines repositioned 002.JPG inlines repositioned 003.JPG 3rd day aftr tp 007.JPG 3rd day aftr tp 005.JPG

14. update:Harvested the MG's scope and smoke test said they were ready MG harvest 001.JPG MG harvest 003.JPG
    SA on sched for sept 1 harvest of HAZKS fuel pump-SA in full sun 004.JPG
    Teen WF's are rockin it fuel pump-SA in full sun 006.JPG fuel pump-SA in full sun 007.JPG
    True OG and Platinum GSC are lookin good cab 1 n clones 002.JPG
    cab 1 WF veggin till end of mo cab 1 n clones 001.JPG
    cab 2 and 3 consolidation before and after..much to go to complete cab under construcrtion 003.JPG cab under construcrtion 001.JPG

15. #1236 BrassNwood, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    Morning Doc..
    I taint been past in so long I feel bad.. Don't always get as far down my content list as I'd like.. Your garden is jamming as usual..
    ELO - Discovery.. Jeff refused to do a tour for the album so it was all done in Video Clips and is really the first modern LP done entirely in video..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwBGBElJcuo
    This is what they looked and sounded like when I saw them play in 73.. It was another small show..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGhV_dadGo

16. How goes it Doc! Man that sunshine has been extremely good to you! Loving the look of those girls reaching for them rays. I hope your weekend was a good one.

17. She is going to be a beast doc!

18. agreed mrsilly[​IMG]

19. Update: I harvested the two HAZKS on the 30th..did the dry and jarring with weigh out..106 grms of killa bud..gives a narcotic like high that i luv and it don't take much..very dense bud..the two WF's were moved into their spaces..they are well into flwr and i don't think they will yeild much as they probally needed a longer veg period like the indr hydro WF that was started at the same time..it was flipped to 12/12 on the 1st..the True OG and Platinum GSC are doing well veggin in their tempoary res but they need to go in the upgraded cab still under construction..the light is good but i'm havin to use frz pks to keep the soup cool..PIA! gotta lotta wrk on the cab to go..cuts from cab 1 have rooted in the mini cloner and will go in soil nxt wk then eventually into the window..drp'd 5 Sour Flaming Cookies seeds on the 1st that will go in soil as well..i'm going to drp 5 more HAZKS seeds as well..all are destined for the SA which is a little empty right now with just the two flwrng WF..the bugs seem to like the WF quite a bit..stepped up to every other day spraying..HAZKS had some bugs but mostly all were dead.. HAZKS weighout 106 gms 002.JPG HAZKS weighout 106 gms 003.JPG day after trim n flush 011.JPG day after trim n flush 001.JPG day after trim n flush 003.JPG day after trim n flush 004.JPG day after trim n flush 005.JPG sour flamin cookies drp 002.JPG sour flamin cookies drp 002.JPG