Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Hypers 1st genetics White Widow, Super Skunk, OG Kush x Cheese, and Boss Hogg

• Please log in to reply

GarrillaGrower

GarrillaGrower

R.V. Stove

• Gold Member
  • 13,316 posts

• SweetJamesJones, Kitsunè and hypercardriac like this

b.real

b.real

still we grow!

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,289 posts

how you liking the nicely textured "empty" soil now? hope to hear from you soon!

Edited by b.real, 19 July 2013 - 03:31 PM.

hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Rip It!!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,274 posts

• SweetJamesJones, GarrillaGrower and Dankaho1ic like this

GarrillaGrower

GarrillaGrower

R.V. Stove

• Gold Member
  • 13,316 posts

• hypercardriac likes this

SweetJamesJones

SweetJamesJones

UnderGroundKing

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,322 posts

Hope ya get things straightened out man. I think your girls will pull through fine, and once you get the soil mix dialed in it's a wrap  :bongin:​ 

hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Rip It!!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,274 posts

PTjuggernaut

PTjuggernaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,387 posts

Are epsom salts only good with soil? i have  a RDWC,

GarrillaGrower

GarrillaGrower

R.V. Stove

• Gold Member
  • 13,316 posts

• PTjuggernaut likes this

hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Rip It!!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,274 posts

Kitsunè

Kitsunè

Strain Collector

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,594 posts

I really like the sounds of SLH 3 finishing fast, how is her smell? Is she more skunky or more Hazey? SLH 1 sounds nice too though I thyink I can take a plant that finishes later if it makes a superior smoke but if it tastes the same and the high is the same I would prefer the faster =) I can't wait to hear how they finish out for you =). 

As for the adding Epsom Salt to your reservoir you can definatly do it, but I would advise against it. It is adding more salt to the res, and the salt can already be high depending on the nutes that you currently use. If you are really looking for a Cal/Mag product there are several nute companies that make a decent product for it. I like the General Hydro products, they are cheap and work really well. Would be better than the Epsom but this is just a feeling. I have never tried the Epsom Salt personally, just the thought makes me think twice. Too much salt can inhibit the plant from absorbing nutes through the res. 

• hypercardriac and PTjuggernaut like this

Grim Wolf

Grim Wolf

Humble Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,085 posts
I broke my t break. Dammit. :lol:

Attached Thumbnails

• 1374516559189.jpg

• Kitsunè and hypercardriac like this

PTjuggernaut

PTjuggernaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,387 posts

I really like the sounds of SLH 3 finishing fast, how is her smell? Is she more skunky or more Hazey? SLH 1 sounds nice too though I thyink I can take a plant that finishes later if it makes a superior smoke but if it tastes the same and the high is the same I would prefer the faster =) I can't wait to hear how they finish out for you =).

As for the adding Epsom Salt to your reservoir you can definatly do it, but I would advise against it. It is adding more salt to the res, and the salt can already be high depending on the nutes that you currently use. If you are really looking for a Cal/Mag product there are several nute companies that make a decent product for it. I like the General Hydro products, they are cheap and work really well. Would be better than the Epsom but this is just a feeling. I have never tried the Epsom Salt personally, just the thought makes me think twice. Too much salt can inhibit the plant from absorbing nutes through the res.

Thanks kit. I do have some cal magic. Just seeing if Epsom was an alternative for mg def. Without adding more calcium.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Kitsunè likes this

GarrillaGrower

GarrillaGrower

R.V. Stove

• Gold Member
  • 13,316 posts

• Kitsunè likes this

hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Rip It!!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,274 posts

• GarrillaGrower likes this

Kitsunè

Kitsunè

Strain Collector

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,594 posts

It's all good Hype just worry about yourself and the ladies. Just post every now and again to let us know that you are still up and kicking. Sorry to hear that you are down right now, I know the feel and hate it. Even the best medicine we can grow will just help deal with the pain sometimes. 

• SweetJamesJones and hypercardriac like this

SweetJamesJones

SweetJamesJones

UnderGroundKing

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,322 posts

Hoping for the best for you and your girls. Sending some positive vibes your way.

GarrillaGrower

GarrillaGrower

R.V. Stove

• Gold Member
  • 13,316 posts

PTjuggernaut

PTjuggernaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,387 posts

Don't over exert yourself dude. Do what you can when you can.

hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Rip It!!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,274 posts

hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Rip It!!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,274 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic