Hypers 1st genetics White Widow, Super Skunk, OG Kush x Cheese, and Boss Hogg

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Jan 8, 2013.

1.  That's a lot for 2 cents. I have a feeling that the available genetics for Ogre Kush are all very similar. It is a clone only strain cause that is how they can stabilize the genetics until/if they develop stable seeds. So my theory is that your plant will be very similar to mine. We will soon see.

2. My 2 Cents gets people more info =D you know me always looking for a solution to problems. I made a travel case for a bus ride to transport clones and small rooted plants on a bus safely. If he is road tripping I know he would be set. Just a little ingenuity. =)

3. interesting bit of info.. i knew it was clone only, hence the clone search, but i never thought of it that way.. thats got my hopes up.. shes just started throwin 1 and 3 blades up so shes growin.. and her leaf curl is already easin up since shes been moved from the light.. being that the bulb is vertical and usin one of those old white dome reflectors i didnt anticipate the ligght bein too much..

Thats a good idea kit, never much thought of it.. i kinda did, but not to that depth.. i had thought about a small lunch cooler with some christmmas lght bulbs and 9volt battery..

In the flower room, we didnt use as much water as usual.. i believe its around day 35ish, and in my research i found that week 3ish and 6ish they like dryer soil, something about improving yield by maximizing oxygen to the roots, so im thinkin that even though it aint week 6 yet, they are gettin ready for more bud development.. usually they dry out every day ( a sign of needin bigger pots, i know, too late) but today they did not.. they will be pretty dry by tonight but i mmay stick to every other day for a week, who knows.. i have to admit i was much more pleased with their veg growth..

Also suspicious of #1 and #2, they are gettin some more oranging and shriveling, but i cant find any herms.. i check every plant every day, so im kinda stumped..

one bud at a time

4. Had a 'tester' stop by, passed off some slh to them couple days ago, they just said that the slh was the best out of my room yet, and she still had 2 weeks left im sure.. thats good motivation to find a keeper for sure.. all of my other testers haave given the same opinion..

Just kinda leary on 1 and 2. Some odd grrowth that doesnt appear to be calyxes or herms and i cant get decent pics.. i may try again tomorrow, see if i cant get a decent macro/crop combo...
    one bud at a time

5. Mqkin brownies.. 2 cups oil , half oz white widow, 1 oz trim from scatter beautiful girls, including popcorns and shake/calyxes.. thhats a little oil for the fridge.. i wanna try a marinade and see if it works..

one bud at a time

6. Well like I said you know me I think way too much about solving problems that don't always need to be solved lol. I over think and over engineer things all of the time.. However I am also the person a lot of people come to when they need a solution =). 

I swear I am only one step away from taking my second T5 light and taking it completely apart and rebuilding it... It is having problems and seriously pissing me off. I can barely turn the bulbs in it the way it sits and then I don't get them turned in there right and then I can get a fucking short in the bulbs.. Erg I am annoyed sorry man lol. I swear if I could learn how to make T5 fixtures it would all be over.

Already patented my design of the aero system so if anyone tries to sell simular I got me some cash coming. I am thinking of selling my Aero setups online, also smart pots, and if I learn how to do the ballasts and everything T5 systems. I'll order that shit straight from China and make it myself I don't trust no one else to do it anymore. Would you guys buy Kitsune Brand grow gear? just curious not trying to push anyone into a sale. I eventually will offer seeds but looking for something I can do now. 

7.  I would buy it if I needed gear. So for now I will keep it in mind and recommend it to people.

8. Im with garr on that one

one bud at a time

9. What do you estimate the flower time to be on SLH if it went to perfect maturity? Not counting the flip.

10. the one im smokin on went 10, i think couldf have went 12..

#1 and #2 look like long flower strains also, 11 or 12 weeks, but #3 looks as tho she could be a 9er...
    one bud at a time

11. 9 is in the park as far as I am concerned. But I am trying to get away from anything longer.

12. #2032 b.real, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    i wish lol. only plant i pulled at 9 1/2 weeks was master kush, but she could have gone longer. i like to wait until all pistils are orange. usually at that time my trichs will be very cloudy

14. Exodus cheese from ghs is a lay down smoke ad a bargain at 3.69.... 2 weeks from chop its killing my carbon filter

15. @[member="GarrillaGrower"]
    I think 3 is the keeper.. 1 is the scrog girl cause all her weight is on secondary branching and not the mains.. 3 and the critical auper silver seem to be swelling and appear to be the quicker of the haze girls.. Got in a rage this morn and I'm down a phone till Monday at the soonest so I won't see u guys till at least then.. Sorry guys, but it should be a good update by then. image.jpg image.jpg

16. They are looking good Hyper man.

17. Definitely looking really good.

18. I wonder if Hyper will be able to see posts?

19. You've given me a good example of what my SLH should look like later in flower :)

20. Damn that looks drool worthy. :)