PA on its way?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dank-a-sauras, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Exactly y pa needs to legalize.. ..

2. The day this happens, I'll apply to open my own dispensary in Pittsburgh with a GC members discount. It's a snowballs shot in hell, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

3. Reppin PA :D Hoping that they'll at least look at it- even my mom somewhat supports it... that's a win in my book :smoke:

4. [quote name='"STilladelph"']Pshhh they still crack down in Harrisburg.....our city is $300 million in debt and we have a whole police department devoted to busting small time smokers and traffic stops for expired registrations[/quote]

Harrisburg is such a fuckin hole anymore. The city is literally falling apart. All the revenue from legal marijuana could really do a number for the state. Corbett would rather just cut education and continue to destroy the state.

5. I feel like it will turn into Senate Bill 1003, where the senate doesn't want to deal with it so they just never look at it.... :/ dont get me wrong i would flip if PA legalized but there is no way. Maybe once the other states around us do, but PA was never a trail-blazer :p

6. I have family from there. I'm more near Latrobe though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ganja Power

7. He's up for reelection in a few years, if we vote him out of office that will be the first step. He has made Pa a laughing stock and halted more policy than any Pa governor in the past 30 years. Even Rendell did more in office than One-Term Tommy.

8. Double post.

9. Just out of curiosity, do you drink Rolling Rock?

10. No I don't, why?

11. My best friend is from Latrobe and when they moved out he and all his family stopped drinking it. A lot of people in Westmoreland co. stopped from my understanding. I was at a bar in Ligonier a few months ago and they didn't even carry it, haha.

12. I'm in the 610 and would for this to happen. But deep down, I know it probably won't.

13. Yeah its not very tasty IMO.

14. Reppin the 610 here as well. I would be fucking ecstatic if PA legalized.

15. Want a business partner? :wave:

16. What are your qualifications? :smoke:
    Always looking to expand my horizons :bongin:

17. Can I work for you guys? Hook a white boy up with a job he likes!

18. Repping 610 PA. Legalize it already! Been waitung 6 years!

19. 215 here. When this clown is up for reelection we'll just have to throw his ass out.

20. I'm from the 215, oh how I miss Levitown ;(