PA on its way?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dank-a-sauras, Jan 5, 2013.

1. What?

They're debating the bill in the state legislature right now.

Once it passes Tom Wolf has promised to sign it. Should be done about May or so.

Then they start debating the full legalization bill.

So yeah, very close.

2. Dude - don't bet on the rural areas being against legalization! I live in rural south central and there are so many tokers and growers around here that its totally mind blowing. I'm vaping weed tonight grown by the Amish on Amish farms!

3. omg dude, that is the first I've heard of Amish growing and never really thought of it but they know how to farm. Brilliant!

4. It's just a cash crop. Their weed is cheap and not very potent. They grow males, females, whatever the fuck comes up outta the ground, and throw it all in together and sell it for $150 - $200/oz.

They might be farmers but when it comes to growin kickass weed, us stoners know how to grow the danky shit.

5. Ah I see, so their part in the role of things would be more toward the industrial hemp type of farming and practical use applications not so much the medicinal. from their simple mindset it is like here eat this, it popped up out of the ground so it is OK. they are not blinded by the propaganda machine.

6. I wouldn't really say they all have a simple mindset. They like money, tax free money at that. Of course the largest part would be for industrial hemp, but there are some that know the difference between dank fire and green corn ;)

7. Guys, call your local rep. 

Matt Baker is holding this bill up by not letting it go to commitee. One person is stopping our state from being a medical state. 

He's also in the pockets of big pharma, his open campaign donation ledger shows that. 

Conflict of interest, he should be recussing himself from this discussion, 

8. The vast majority of voters in PA would not pass this - but if people went out to the polls in 16 there may be a chance - dont forget - you gotta go VOTE

9. Polls show the Majority are actually in favor of it

10. 88% in fact