Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I find a dark side to Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RasPlasch, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Damn man, I've had a terrible experience with firecrackers too. My stomache hurt like shit too but I didn't puke. My friend on the other hand puked like 20 times when we ate them. I will never again try edibles after that night. I had never been more high in my entire life and I felt like I was dying for some reason. Nothing was really wrong, I just felt terrible. Nothing like this happened though.

2. 100% an allergic reaction. You sure you aren't allergic to PB?

3. If you have alcohol intolerance, it will turn your face red. On the other hand, you where saying your face swelled up, and that the redness was all over your body, which is not a symptom of alcohol intolerance. I'm still saying it was an allergic reaction to something, and not the alcohol.

4. The dark side of marijuana is it being illegal.......anyone ever have a gun pointed to their face when trying to buy weed?? Its a pretty dark side.

I've never had a gun pointed to my face when buying liquor at a liquor store.

5. I do a lot of edibles.

One of the problems with making firecrackers is that you really do not know how much THC you are ingesting. You can get uber high.

I have had my stomach get upset momentarily when I have eaten a powerful edible but it usually is just a minute or two then goes away as the THC takes effect.

I also think raw bud, even cooked, could be hard to digest. I would use keif in the firecrackers.

6. I would like a link to a news article where someone has died from eating weed.

If no like I cry BOGUS!

7. #27 RasPlasch, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    I have been talking to a lot of different people about what happened to me and I am back to not really knowing that the fuck..?

People have been telling me that raw weed can be very hard to digest and can cause a person to puke.
    On the other hand, my mother and sister said my face turned red after I drank the Finnegan's Irish Ale.
    But the swelling did not happen until after I ingested 1 firecracker.

New information.. I ate 3 bites of a firecracker the other day.. just to see what would happen. Felt fine, an hour after I ate it, I got an incredibly bad stomach ache that lasted hours. Puked my guts out, felt fine, went to bed. It has to be the firecracker fucking with my body.

My final theory was that the rash and bumps and swollen face was my body reacting to the insane about of edible weed I ingested the first night. The puking is from eating the raw weed.

Sound about right?

I have eaten graham crackers, peanuts and peanut butter since then and I had no reactions whatsoever. So I honestly can rule out an allergic reaction completely.

And I take back my title. There is no "dark" side. Besides sketchy drug dealers. I just.. have a sensitive body. :D

Needless to say though. I most likely I won't be ingesting edibles anytime in the near future.
    But I will be making THC Tinctures.. Hopefully I don't have the same reactions. ;)

8. Banna kush orange kush blueberry kush etc... Allergic to one of those fruits lol..?