Gay information thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    seems like the more i learn about you the cooler you seem.

awesome ok :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    Thank you ^_^ it always helps to hear kind words from people i like and respect. *hugs*

3. Apparently I'm not allowed to be religious AND gay.

The Queer Council has exiled me from the mainland for my heinous crime. I now live in an island shack selling fish, spoons, and the occasional magical Elven artifact that washes ashore. It is a quaint life, but satisfying. At first, I resented being outcast and spent my days petitioning the Council to lift my exile, but I've since learned to adjust. The island folk are friendly and my wages are fair. I am happy.

4. I disagree with homosex its just not natural you know those frogs that have homo sex its because of a chemical that got on them

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Anni, I read your other thread "ask a lesbian anything"

I just found this thread. It's late and I wish I had found it earlier. I would have read it all by now, if I had.

What I want to know is what town were you living in when you got beat up?(((Anni))) You said it was a small coastal town in Oregon. All the coastal towns in Oregon are small. Which one?

I wish you were still in Oregon. I would drive to where you are so I could meet you.

6. There is nothing unnatural about wanking and sucking on a big hard juicy cock.

You should try it, you may have some fun.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. yes there is something unnatural about both those things .....

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. Damn I must have been high to post in this thread ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Well I don't agree with blonde haired people but I don't go around calling them wrong nor do I judge them. "To each his own"

11. You seriously make me angry dude. Learn when your "advice" if needed and if it isn't then man up and stop talking.

12. I :love: ya broheem. Keep it real

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. So I have a chemical on me?

How bout you grow up

14. So I have a chemical on me?

How bout you grow up

15. i think the majority of people dont really care what gay people do,,, but they dont want it threw in thier faces,,and i myself fall in that catagory,, [ but im a true blue southern dude,,] here in my area just recentlly, a navy ship come home after a 7 month deployment, and the news channel showed a sailor getting off that ship,and kissing his male partner,,,, boy did the public blow thier e-mail up for showing that,,,

i dont go to bars in my area,,, because i dont want to see what goes on in there,,, and it aint gay related,its inter-racial,,,

perhaps people would be more acceptable,,, if gay people didnt make it a point, that we the people MUST know how the gay community feels,its like the gay people rip a page out of thier book.. and DEMAND that i read that page word-for-word,,,,,

i as a straight guy.. kinda allready know whats on that page,,,i dont need it threw in my face,,i steer clear of gay guys, but ive actually had a lot of gay female friends,,,

i hope no-one finds this offensive,,, but its how i feel,,,im more passionate on other social subjects,,, but the gay subject really dont bother me,,,

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I really don't care about my sexuality. I don't make a big deal of it. I just love sex and, I prefer women but, like some dudes.

I've only slept with women but, I'm bi curious. I really don't give a fuck what others think about it either. I only really speak of it, when the topic comes up. However I don't make it a part of my personality. Most people think I'm straight in real life. I look like a short metalhead with a slight beer belly. The kind with a buzz cut not long hair.

I don't like to show my gayness because it annoys some people, I was raised in Texas where homosexuality and, being bi is also frowned upon.

I think my obsession with beer and burbon and southern food makes people think I'm straight. :laughing::laughing:

Not every gay and bi guy is in your face man. You know gays and bi's I'm sure they just don't tell ya about it. Cause we don't care to speak of it man.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I've been through some intense shit, and once again there's a fire lit up under my ass

Sent from my A574BL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. I only know two openly gay guys.

One of them is a quiet programmer in my employ, the other one strangles me in the dojo a couple of times a week. Neither of them have any of the "telltale signs", "manners", "flamouyancy", "openly gay" behaviour/looks/anything that might be associated with homosexuality. Both of them hate the stereotypes associated with it, too.

There's no culture associated with straightness, why should there be with homosexuality, is the gist of both of their commentaries on it - see yourself in that? Maybe I should introduce them, come to think

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. "In my employ" WTF who did you learn English off lol, Boris Johsnon!! :)

Do you ever make this guy in your employe keep your seat warm, imho its what people in your employ should be made to do on a regular basis. I find it keeps the peasants in check to remind them they are lower than I occasionally.

I hate gay stereotypes - eg campness. FFS if ya suck cock so what dont make a big deal out if it - when women do that we(society) calls them slags.

20. Father Ted, you are a douchebag.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.