Gay information thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    what is lblgp? there are so many acronyms

2. Raised in large part by my uncle zeke n aunt Greg ;)

3. Pride, lgbt lesbians, gays, bisexual, trans pride

4. Long Beach lesbian Gay pride

5. #665 IRON-EYES, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    Direct phone call between myself and Long Beach lesbian Gay pride

Them: hello lblgp can I help you
    Me (in a panic): hi umm ok so my uncle Tim's an old drunk and he's been hit by a city bus and he's in the hospital in intensive care and I'm in another state and I don't know what to do I can't help him i'm straight see you guys don't really even know me any help but I remembered that you people have compassion because I work for you doing security several years ago what can be done?
    Them: where is Tim?
    Me: Pasadena Huntington hospital
    Them: we'll let me take your number I'll git back to you...

...49 min later dude called me back and told me his gay social worker friend had put him at the top of the waiting list for HUD housing he was Artie excepted into a HUD house and they gotten him his disability arrange without even having to have a hearing and I'm talking in less than an hour for an admittedly straight total stranger they had a gay social worker that hung out with them and a gay disability attorney so Bam there was Tim just all hooked up I was praising gay Jesus man ;)

6. They even visited him in the hospital ;)

7. As soon as I'd said the church wouldn't help so I called them they started pullin strings fer me :metal:

8. Just realized how bad bisexual erasure is in the LGBT+ community. My boyfriend was harassed today by a gay co-worker for being bisexual. How fucked up is it that he can't even feel accepted by what's supposed to be his own community?

I mean, you'd think that a gay man would be the last one to bash him for it, right? Why can't everyone in this community just open their eyes to the fact that we're all fighting the same battle?

9. #669 Carne Seca, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014

I know, right?   I really don't understand the refusal to believe bisexuality is actually a thing.  R.J. is a bisexual youtuber that addresses this and he has a good take on it.  Personally I think bisexuality is beautiful.   :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1xnnY7oKtI&list=UUSm-_hWKYyybB-m1VqOYfPw

10. Do some gay men become criminals so they can be big bubba's bitch in cell block D?

11. I have extremely criminal gay friends that certainly joke that they wouldn't mind when it happened

The fact that he IS bisexual just makes me feel better about him being with me. Can't explain why.

This man is the most generous, sweet, intelligent and gorgeous man I've ever met. He wouldn't harm a fly. It broke my heart to see him so down.

13. My gf is bi and I love her to bits regardless.

Shout out to all the bi blades, WE LOVE YOU!!! :love: :love:

• Like Like x 1
  14. He's cheered up a bit. Good thing too. I was about to go Sam Jackson on a motherfucker.

And by that, I mean have a talk with aforementioned co-worker, because violence begets violence and dragging myself down to "physical violence for anything other than self-defense" levels isn't on the day planner.

15. This is beautiful, highly relatable.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFjsSSDLl8w&feature=youtu.be

16. Is it just me or is gay people less offensive than the term "gays"? I really don't like either, but the first one is easier jn conversation than people who happen to be gay

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

i'd much rather be known as a gay person than to be referred to as a gay. that's hurtful in my opinion

18. #679 Messiah Decoy, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    I respect the bi-sexual.

They can appreciate both sexes without fear or doubt.

Truly mystical creatures.

I wouldn't want to be one because I love the idea of being a man attracted to a woman.

Anything that subtracts from that goal seems dangerous.

Plus I think if God wanted me to be bisexual I would know it. Men can look good but they don't bedazzle like the female species.

The way women orgasm. C'mon God is definitely telling us hetero males something.

You know what I'm talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.